Quidco highest cashback rate guarantee or double the difference

At Quidco we work extremely hard to ensure we always have the best available cashback offers at all your favourite online and High Street retailers.

On occasion you might just stumble across a higher rate on a rival cashback site. If this happens after you’ve made a purchase with us, don’t worry. We’ll make it up to you…and more!

Our Highest Cashback Guarantee
We’ll beat any rate on any other UK cashback site by
doubling the difference*
E.G. If you earn 10% cashback at a retailer on Quidco, spot a 15% offer elsewhere, we’ll apply a 20% rate to your purchase.

Simply let us know using our handy form and we’ll top up your earnings!

quidco.com/dis…16/

10 Comments

mod

Thanks, I've moved this to Misc as it's a headsup rather than a Deal

Even BT Mobile? I bet the sales just will not track.

thats if u get the cashback at all

Banned

I don't understand the situation with tcb and quidco.
they are becoming very competitive and offering alot of deals, quidco is starting to reach high as tcb did.

must be a big prize going around for one of them

All those double 0.05p are going to stack up!

moneysavingkitten

All those double 0.05p are going to stack up!

Double the difference adds up, TCB had 20% on Toys r us the other day and quidco only 3%, so DTD worked out at 37% cashback! Plus you got £10 bonus for spending £25 too.

There's a few high rates on TCB today compared to quidco that will give you large cashback rates on quidco after DTD.
Edited by: "kneale81" 29th Nov 2016

kneale81

Double the difference adds up, TCB had 20% on Toys r us the other day and … Double the difference adds up, TCB had 20% on Toys r us the other day and quidco only 3%, so DTD worked out at 37% cashback! There's a few high rates on TCB today compared to quidco that will give you large cashback rates on quidco after DTD.

Well done, that's a great result!

It's a big scam

I put in a claim with Quidco to match topcashback, 5 days later I get a response declining the claim as the cashback on quidco was 'higher'. Evidently they waited until the topcashback rate dropped until they responded to the claim with the rejection.

robot1000

It's a big scamI put in a claim with Quidco to match topcashback, 5 days … It's a big scamI put in a claim with Quidco to match topcashback, 5 days later I get a response declining the claim as the cashback on quidco was 'higher'. Evidently they waited until the topcashback rate dropped until they responded to the claim with the rejection.

anyone else had this kind of experience?
TCB has 248 off a virgin bundle I want whereas quidco has only 110 for the same bundle. I can't see them giving me double the difference (138 x 2 = 276 quid) out of the goodness of their hearts

robodan918

anyone else had this kind of experience?TCB has 248 off a virgin bundle I … anyone else had this kind of experience?TCB has 248 off a virgin bundle I want whereas quidco has only 110 for the same bundle. I can't see them giving me double the difference (138 x 2 = 276 quid) out of the goodness of their hearts

They won't also Quidco take as above several days to match competitors, TCB is SO much better in every way. They have price matched Quidco in less than 24 hours each time and usually offered £10-20 more than what Quidco offered.
Edited by: "kiish" 25th Apr
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Can anyone share their Sky Go with me for £7.50 a month?23
    2. Working conditions, workers rights. Standing at work causing pain. Is this …1018
    3. Fitting a wired doorbell advice needed22
    4. Freesat - Dave1117

See more discussions