Groups
    EXPIRED

QUIDCO " HOW DOES IT WORK "

COULD ANYONE PLEASE LEFT ME KNOW HOW THIS WORKS AND WHAT THE BENEFITS ARE. DOES IT MAKE ME MONEY OR THE SITE MONEY?
    LITTLE CONFUSED AND NEVER USED IT BEFORE.
    NAY HELP GLADLY RECEIVED

8 Comments

if you look on the home page it is explained? you get an amount or percentage-never guaranteed if you go to merchants through quidco links

Hi

Typing in Caps Lock is classed as shouting, just to let you know

Basically once you're a member use the link on their site to an online merchant rather than putting an address in your browser and you get a certain percentage of the order amount back after verification. The amount of time it takes and the percentage depends on the merchant used.

There is a fee for using it, £5 if memory serves correctly but they just take that out of your earnings from the site so you don't miss it. Well worth getting your head around because if you shop online regularly it adds up.

Original Poster

thanks for the replies a great help
    cheers luggster

If you use it regularly it really does make you money. Just done the car insurance and got £70 back, same with home insurance and after cashback the RAC owed me £3 for providing me with the service. Can be really good.

Currently have £374 pending to come back to me over the coming months!

Original Poster

i have managed to link to quidco now thanks for the help
    How do you get the money thought as it has not asked for any bank details?

your first fiver will be duducted.... so you wont be gettin any money for quite some time as the process is quite long...

but its under 'settings;' i believe
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Which Kodi Add-ons?1314
      2. Type 11, 21 or 22 Radiators?23
      3. Just an thought regarding Paypal88
      4. Sweet Sunday code please22

See more discussions