Groups

Quidco: how long does it take to show a purchase?

I've just made a reasonably large purchase in the Apple Store and was careful to go through Quidco, looked like it was working to start with, so made the order & paid.

However, there is nothing showing up in my Quidco account. How soon should I expect the purchase to show up, assuming the tracking worked correctly?

I used Quidco a couple of years ago and it didn't work at all - but this is worth around £80 so am obviously keen for it to work this time.

TIA

9 Comments

sometimes a few minutes to a few days. On quidco page it says that normal tracking for apple is 1 day

and you now get an email to confirm...but could take a couple of days?

It depends on who you order from x

I make a note of mine and leave it by my puter so I can keep up to date with em all.........

God, I'm so sad. lol

ClarityofMind;6860742

It depends on who you order from xI make a note of mine and leave it … It depends on who you order from xI make a note of mine and leave it by my puter so I can keep up to date with em all.........God, I'm so sad. lol

or just better organised than us lesser mortals:oops:
    i need to have a note nailed to me head to remember:roll:

Original Poster

Nice, thanks folks...will reel in my patience

plumberman01;6860784

or just better organised than us lesser mortals:oops:i need to have a … or just better organised than us lesser mortals:oops:i need to have a note nailed to me head to remember:roll:

That'll just help whoever is looking at you remember.......

.......unless you mirror-write it :w00t:

Original Poster

Just appeared on my Quidco account. Nice

coco2007;6861023

Just appeared on my Quidco account. Nice

whooop! Result

Original Poster

Free money is the best
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The PlayStation VR (PSVR) Thread861857
      2. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4661379
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846149
      4. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?44

See more discussions