Groups
    EXPIRED

Quidco? I am confused...

I bought a sim pack a few hours ago from easymobile by clicking on the link on the quidco site. Since then when I check quidco, it says nothing about it anywhere. Is this normal?

Thanks

6 Comments

Takes a few days to show up on your quidco earnings summary. Will then probably take a couple of months before payment is made.

Johnnypanic

Welcome to HotUKDeals mike!! :thumbsup:

Original Poster

I am just a bit worried that the thing hasnt been tracked...

p.s. Hello Duckmagic!

Well you can't really tell until it does. It usually takes a couple of days...

and if it isnt tracked then good luck getting any money from them, they're beyond useless with that, i've got queries running back to august last year totalling about £200 with them, and you never see the money, i just get excuses that the info is sent each month to the respective companies...thing is, most of them i wouldnt have bothered with if it wasnt for the cashback in the first place, oh and surprise surprise, they are mostly ones with the largest amounts of cashback.....

nrps1

and if it isnt tracked then good luck getting any money from them, … and if it isnt tracked then good luck getting any money from them, they're beyond useless with that, i've got queries running back to august last year totalling about £200 with them, and you never see the money, i just get excuses that the info is sent each month to the respective companies...thing is, most of them i wouldnt have bothered with if it wasnt for the cashback in the first place, oh and surprise surprise, they are mostly ones with the largest amounts of cashback.....

Can be quite frustating, recently had cashback refused even though I had followed the instructions to the letter. That said, it is the company and not quidco who refuse and afaik quidco have no comeback.

Johnnypanic
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains98
      2. Win a safari adventure & claim a free Chicago Town pizza coupon33
      3. Win a Free minion usb stick88
      4. Win a pair of running shoes up to the value of £100 with UKRunChat99

See more discussions