Groups

quidco info please!!!

can anyone tell me how to use or benefit from quido ? and is it worth my while !!:thinking:

3 Comments

This should explain everything.
    ]http//ww…683
    Have a read and if you are still have questions ask:)

mstiny

can anyone tell me how to use or benefit from quido ? and is it worth my … can anyone tell me how to use or benefit from quido ? and is it worth my while !!:thinking:

Is it worth your while... YES!!!!!

In basic terms on how to use it:

1. Sign up
    2. When you want to buy something, goto quidco and see if the company is there.
    3. If the company is there, then use the link on the quidco site ALWAYS. This will track the transaction and so "should" be able to pay you the money.
    4. In the "should" bit, sometimes a transaction can go missing. Easiest way to prevent it is to clear your cookies and temp internet.
    5. After a couple of months, quidco start receiving the money. They take the first £5 (which is the yearly fee. If you don't earn it , they don't take it!) and the rest is yours paid either to your paypal account or direct to your bank account, which cost 5p!

To give you some idea on what is possible, I joined a year ago and just by doing my normal shopping and getting my insurance via quidco, I have earned nearly £500!
    The insurance is the big payments and ones where you really need to sit down and work out what is best. My wife's car insurance after quidco is... well it's 2 figure sum :evil:

HTH

Original Poster

lawe

Is it worth your while... YES!!!!!In basic terms on how to use it:1. Sign … Is it worth your while... YES!!!!!In basic terms on how to use it:1. Sign up2. When you want to buy something, goto quidco and see if the company is there.3. If the company is there, then use the link on the quidco site ALWAYS. This will track the transaction and so "should" be able to pay you the money.4. In the "should" bit, sometimes a transaction can go missing. Easiest way to prevent it is to clear your cookies and temp internet.5. After a couple of months, quidco start receiving the money. They take the first £5 (which is the yearly fee. If you don't earn it , they don't take it!) and the rest is yours paid either to your paypal account or direct to your bank account, which cost 5p!To give you some idea on what is possible, I joined a year ago and just by doing my normal shopping and getting my insurance via quidco, I have earned nearly £500!The insurance is the big payments and ones where you really need to sit down and work out what is best. My wife's car insurance after quidco is... well it's 2 figure sum :evil:HTH

thanx for the help have joined up awaiting for cash to come flowing in lol:whistling:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …84142
      2. Follow the Three Word Game!!!44624043
      3. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1111
      4. Oh deer.. looks like they are back sooner this year.2748

See more discussions