Quidco is a scam?

Posted 29th May 2020
Is anyone here got banned on Quidco? I invited like 4 of my friends, and day after Quidco banned mine and my friends account because they said those accounts are the same (?) but I just referred my link to my friends. I've seen that if you refer some of your friends to Quidco you just getting banned for no reason after few days because they don't want to pay so why refer program even exist?
Community Updates
Ask
21 Comments
Not a scam, made enough money there including referrals.
bozo00729/05/2020 09:59

Not a scam, made enough money there including referrals.

I literally invited friends, so those are not my account and they keep saying I have more than one account, which is not true.
Not a scam. They've been running for a long time. I'm sure it can get resolved if you keep up your communications and back it up with screenshots. You didn't use your account details for others signing up (except for the referral link), did you? Join TopCashBack and get your friends to as well but I don't think Quidco would ban you unless they have a reason to.

TopCashBack have a representative on here. Not sure if Quidco do.
Edited by: "AgentSmith" 29th May
No
AgentSmith29/05/2020 10:21

Not a scam. They've been running for a long time. I'm sure it can get …Not a scam. They've been running for a long time. I'm sure it can get resolved if you keep up your communications and back it up with screenshots. You didn't use your account details for others signing up (except for the referral link), did you? Join TopCashBack and get your friends to as well but I don't think Quidco would ban you unless they have a reason to.TopCashBack have a representative on here. Not sure if Quidco do.

Here he is.... hotukdeals.com/pro…Rep
Edited by: "cuzzy" 29th May
AgentSmith29/05/2020 10:21

Not a scam. They've been running for a long time. I'm sure it can get …Not a scam. They've been running for a long time. I'm sure it can get resolved if you keep up your communications and back it up with screenshots. You didn't use your account details for others signing up (except for the referral link), did you? Join TopCashBack and get your friends to as well but I don't think Quidco would ban you unless they have a reason to.TopCashBack have a representative on here. Not sure if Quidco do.

The whole thing is, why would I even make post here if I would try to cheat on them? I just made my account and just after I decided I'm going to invite my friends. I just sent them my referral link and that's it. I found same case here, that someone got banned for no reason.
OP possibly confusing concept of scam with standard methodology of fraud protection.
elroyek29/05/2020 10:51

The whole thing is, why would I even make post here if I would try to …The whole thing is, why would I even make post here if I would try to cheat on them? I just made my account and just after I decided I'm going to invite my friends. I just sent them my referral link and that's it. I found same case here, that someone got banned for no reason.

You joined HUKD to rant.

The whole thing is, why would I even make post here if I would try to …The whole thing is, why would I even make post here if I would try to cheat on them? I just made my account and just after I decided I'm going to invite my friends. I just sent them my referral link and that's it. I found same case here, that someone got banned for no reason.

I see you just joined HotUKDeals today. Did you search for Quidco banned on Google and saw a post on here? I'm sure 99% of people have no problems. From their POV, something has flagged it up. Contact the representative above.
Received nearly £1000 in cash back from purchases I would have made regardless so no it’s not a scam.

Hey there! Could you drop an email over to Joseph@quidco.com please and I can take a look into this for you
The whole point of the referral program is that it brings in more cash than they're paying out in incentives for referring, why would they ban people who are already engaged and earning money for them?
Its not a scam. I made £4000 so far with no issues. Using them from 10 years.
Just echoing what other's have said.... I made 000's back from using Quidco and TCB.
Like, literally not needed! "like" 4? Is that 3 or 5?
Not a scam, but very poor in my experience in paying cashback, with no appeals process. Lost faith in quidco years ago.
adam_200430/05/2020 03:02

Not a scam, but very poor in my experience in paying cashback, with no …Not a scam, but very poor in my experience in paying cashback, with no appeals process. Lost faith in quidco years ago.

So sorry to hear that you've lost faith in Quidco! I'd love to be able to help where I can, please feel free to drop me an email if you need some help with your account -Joseph(Joseph@quidco.com)
Quidco_Rep30/05/2020 09:04

So sorry to hear that you've lost faith in Quidco! I'd love to be able to …So sorry to hear that you've lost faith in Quidco! I'd love to be able to help where I can, please feel free to drop me an email if you need some help with your account -Joseph(Joseph@quidco.com)

I did email you, no reply but thanks anyway.
adam_200402/06/2020 19:58

I did email you, no reply but thanks anyway.

Real sorry about this, I cannot seem to find that email, it may have got lost among the crowd, could you drop me another and I'll get back to you as soon as possible with your query? -Joseph (joseph@quidco.com)
Quidco_Rep04/06/2020 12:11

Real sorry about this, I cannot seem to find that email, it may have got …Real sorry about this, I cannot seem to find that email, it may have got lost among the crowd, could you drop me another and I'll get back to you as soon as possible with your query? -Joseph (joseph@quidco.com)

Just sent again.
Post a comment
@
    Text