Groups

quidco is now £15 at O2 for PAYG phones

making the Nokia 2630 refurb somewhat of a bargain at £19.56 - therefore £4.56

6 Comments

yeah I've just ordered one, didn't post as it's a refurb so I wasn't sure if it qualified for the payment - hope it does

worto.

bear in mind to get the quidco back you have to make an O2 topup (on O2 its £10 min)

Any idea if I can get the quidco back by using my existing o2 simcard to top up in the new phone or do i have to use the sim supplied with the phone?

bear in mind to get the quidco back you have to make an O2 topup (on O2 … bear in mind to get the quidco back you have to make an O2 topup (on O2 its £10 min)

ah didn't realise that, what if I give the sim card away and someone else tops it up, will I get it then?

Just wondering as I've brought the phone to put my £15 a month sim in so don't want to top it up as I'll not be using it.

adam2116;3769475

bear in mind to get the quidco back you have to make an O2 topup (on O2 … bear in mind to get the quidco back you have to make an O2 topup (on O2 its £10 min)

was going to buy it then saw this little snag

hummm it's tracked OK - will it still not come through unless I topup?

15 Dec 2008 05:47:59 O2 19.56 14.58

Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2469
      2. 5am gym crew20131
      3. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1319
      4. What's up with people creating accounts just to ask for UNiDAYS codes?33

See more discussions