Expired

Quidco / Just Eat - 40% cashback this weekend for new just eat customers (10% existing)

Found 27th Apr
Available all weekend! Also 10% for existing customers

quidco.com/jus…at/
Community Updates
Top comments
Quidco are sadly a shadow of their former self - unreliable tracking and cashback payment for a while now. But I suppose at these sort of offers might be worth a try - assuming ofcourse you don't already have an account with them, which I think for 99% of folks here won't be the case.
20 Comments
Thanks @camo145 moved to MISC as it's just cashback rather than included with a deal or a specific fixed bonus
It’s because people aren’t spending money on takeaways or going out anymore
Quidco are sadly a shadow of their former self - unreliable tracking and cashback payment for a while now. But I suppose at these sort of offers might be worth a try - assuming ofcourse you don't already have an account with them, which I think for 99% of folks here won't be the case.
still waiting for my quidco/talktalk broadband to track, its been 48hours since purchase, it even went to a specific talktalk order page stating i had come from quidco, going to cancel the broadband order soon, give it another day.
Also £4 off £15 spend through vouchercloud
Lots of items not tracking for me just lately on Quidco. Paid for household insurance in full for a year, it still hasn't tracked. They tell me it could take 4 months to track. Yeah right.
Good luck in getting the cash back Quid co never tracks when they do these offers
sola3526 m ago

still waiting for my quidco/talktalk broadband to track, its been 48hours …still waiting for my quidco/talktalk broadband to track, its been 48hours since purchase, it even went to a specific talktalk order page stating i had come from quidco, going to cancel the broadband order soon, give it another day.

Just cancel that now, if you ever intend to actually use the internet then talktalk is not a company worth dealing with - regardless of any offer they have, even if it was totally free you would still need to get another provider to have a chance of a stable connection or more than 8 hours of consistent up time. alternately you could use your mobile data and turn your phone into a hotspot for wifi access if for some reason someone was stuck in a household that has to have talktalk for some reason, but there would be more efficient ways to waste money and that still needs another provider.
Felicitous27 m ago

Just cancel that now, if you ever intend to actually use the internet then …Just cancel that now, if you ever intend to actually use the internet then talktalk is not a company worth dealing with - regardless of any offer they have, even if it was totally free you would still need to get another provider to have a chance of a stable connection or more than 8 hours of consistent up time. alternately you could use your mobile data and turn your phone into a hotspot for wifi access if for some reason someone was stuck in a household that has to have talktalk for some reason, but there would be more efficient ways to waste money and that still needs another provider.

yes i know, i've had talktalk before and was not so happy with them, but to be honest every broadband i've had in recent years, sky, talktalk, plusnet , i've had problems with, think its just this house and the area i live.
Edited by: "sola35" 27th Apr
sola3517 m ago

yes i know, i've had talktalk before and was not so happy with them, but …yes i know, i've had talktalk before and was not so happy with them, but to be honest every broadband i've had in recent years, sky, talktalk, plusnet , i've had problems with, think its just this house and the area i live.

House I'm in at the moment had 3 years of hell with talk talk, problems literally vanished instantly by switchign to BT, the former always claimed the issue was the wiring in the house and said it would cost ludricous amounts to check this before they woudl do anything
Done this last time and wasn’t given the cash back
Quidco is s***
Had a similar offer with quidco and hungry horse a few months back. Quidco never honoured it. Despite emailing their customer service and exchanging emails etc. I’ll never use quidco again.
People round these parts don’t like Quidco anymore. We call them Quidcon.
Edited by: "chapchap" 27th Apr
It just goes to show that internet forums attract complaints rather than compliments. I have always found Quidco to be faster and more reliable that TCB.
chapchap3 h, 21 m ago

People round these parts don’t like Quidco anymore. We call them Quidco

HUKD should ban Quidco!
cmdr_elito14 h, 17 m ago

It’s because people aren’t spending money on takeaways or going out anymore

Or it's because just eat recently bought hungryhouse and this is the first weekend since hungryhouse shut down..?
dataload9 h, 34 m ago

Or it's because just eat recently bought hungryhouse and this is the first …Or it's because just eat recently bought hungryhouse and this is the first weekend since hungryhouse shut down..?

That may be another reason but spend on take out is well done as is spend in restaurants
steve2309427th Apr

It just goes to show that internet forums attract complaints rather than …It just goes to show that internet forums attract complaints rather than compliments. I have always found Quidco to be faster and more reliable that TCB.

Same!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants