Groups
    EXPIRED

Quidco login problem

Just wondering if anyone is having problems logging into quidco.

It keeps saying that I have cookies disabled.

I have enabled cookies on internet explorer but still no joy.

Any suggestions?

8 Comments

http://www.quidco.com/images/quidco_logo.gif

Working ok.

Working fine for me as well. Clear your cookies and try again! Or may be u have entered a wrong password or username ? LoL? Give it a shot!

can sum 1 help how does it deduct the money i want to by a dell com it says it gives 5% so how do i use it iv never used quidco pls help u can leave me a private msg.
    thanks

it doesnt give you 5% off, it gives you 5% back, money earnt will go back into your quidco account and from there you can transfer it into your bank

but how do i do tht to get 5% in mt account
    u i have to put quidco code in and if i do how do i do it
    like how does it wrk?

I couldnt get the site to load at all, now I have but cant get the earnings page to load!

Banned

adam786;1417026

but how do i do tht to get 5% in mt accountu i have to put quidco code in … but how do i do tht to get 5% in mt accountu i have to put quidco code in and if i do how do i do itlike how does it wrk?

you click through from quidco, and that tracks your purchase, then when merchant pays quidco, quidco passes it to you, then you can have it paid into paypal or your bank

I think emma used to have a link in here sig, but she has changed it now and i dont know where it was, so sorry

thanks alot sassie so if am gona buy anythink that offers quidco. the way to use it is go through quidco instead off going through there web site.
    thanks
    again
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…66
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764306
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846211
      4. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?2235

See more discussions