Found 2nd May 2008
Increased from £45 to £55 for completed and live new contract

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
5 Comments

i've used quidco with them before, and it's generally pretty quick. Got £45 when I got my dad a free phone with 12 months free on a 12 month contract!

Nice! I was just about to order for them earlier this week, but I guess my laziness has paid off :D!

On a side note, is it still possible to claim cashback if you change your address in the middle of the contract? Im looking to move out to a new place in 3 months...

silentphoenix;2011016

Nice! I was just about to order for them earlier this week, but I guess … Nice! I was just about to order for them earlier this week, but I guess my laziness has paid off :D!On a side note, is it still possible to claim cashback if you change your address in the middle of the contract? Im looking to move out to a new place in 3 months...

Welcome to hukd!

I think it is, check the t&c's.

silentphoenix;2011016

Nice! I was just about to order for them earlier this week, but I guess … Nice! I was just about to order for them earlier this week, but I guess my laziness has paid off :D!On a side note, is it still possible to claim cashback if you change your address in the middle of the contract? Im looking to move out to a new place in 3 months...

Think so, cos they normally state that cheque will be sent to the name and address on the bill. so if youve updated to new details i cant see a problem

Moved to misc forum, we do not allow cashback only offers posted as deals. Thanks.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Free Soap & Glory Bath Bomb (High Score)22
    2. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition52480
    3. Win an all-inclusive holiday to Antigua, including flights!33
    4. Win a Blink home security and monitoring system, worth £269.99 @ Netmums11

See more discussions