Quidco match top cashback 10% at currys

Found 31st Dec 2017
Had anyone any experience of getting quidco to match TCB?

TCB are offering 10% cashback on all sales - it says exclusive.
I am looking at a macbook
Quidco is offering 1% for all purchases including click and collect.

So according to the quidco terms, it will double the difference. I.e. 10-1= 9, doubled = 18, added to the original 1%. So 19% in total.

Anything I need to look out for ?

Quidco says I need to make the purchase first using quidco then submit a claim for the difference. Slightly concerned that if they declined it, it's a lot of money.
Community Updates
Ask
7 Comments
Quidco and Top Cashback is not guaranteed and i wouldnt be holding back on this basis
Maybe you could Choose different device cheaper and does the same thing before worrying about Cashback
Cashback is only a little extra something
Original Poster
Thanks- yep fully aware that cashback is never guaranteed. It's more the quidco 'promise' that I've never tried before.
Do not be enticed by their better cashback rate. You will receive nothing they will take your money and keep it for their own profit. Have rarely had anything paid, this needs addressing as it seems they are doing this to the majority of people. This is fraud.
Original Poster
peterkay113 h, 4 m ago

Do not be enticed by their better cashback rate. You will receive nothing …Do not be enticed by their better cashback rate. You will receive nothing they will take your money and keep it for their own profit. Have rarely had anything paid, this needs addressing as it seems they are doing this to the majority of people. This is fraud.

I didn’t try it that time in the end - but I have tried it since and they paid out straight away.
twindy4 h, 26 m ago

I didn’t try it that time in the end - but I have tried it since and they p …I didn’t try it that time in the end - but I have tried it since and they paid out straight away.

Straight away? Cashback never pays out straight away. It usually stipulates how long it should take. Never straight away. Think you're a liar and a cheat, probably working for quidco like the mods on here.
Original Poster
peterkay111 h, 7 m ago

Straight away? Cashback never pays out straight away. It usually …Straight away? Cashback never pays out straight away. It usually stipulates how long it should take. Never straight away. Think you're a liar and a cheat, probably working for quidco like the mods on here.

It's a very strange accusation to make when it's very easy to check the deals I have posted aren't linked to quidco. I've no need to lie - I was just sharing my experience for the benefit of others.

The highest cashback guarantee claim I submitted was for Three mobile phones. TCB was offering £55 and quidco £50. I completed the purchase using quidco then the next morning filled out their form with the links to these better cashback at TCB.

Within a short time - maybe 1 day, quidco approved the claim. The £10 (which was the difference between TCB and Quidco x2) will be paid once my initial £50 gets approved.

So it worked for me.
twindy1 h, 10 m ago

It's a very strange accusation to make when it's very easy to check the …It's a very strange accusation to make when it's very easy to check the deals I have posted aren't linked to quidco. I've no need to lie - I was just sharing my experience for the benefit of others. The highest cashback guarantee claim I submitted was for Three mobile phones. TCB was offering £55 and quidco £50. I completed the purchase using quidco then the next morning filled out their form with the links to these better cashback at TCB. Within a short time - maybe 1 day, quidco approved the claim. The £10 (which was the difference between TCB and Quidco x2) will be paid once my initial £50 gets approved. So it worked for me.

So you got paid out straight away then? You don't get paid out straight away. You have to wait and wait and wait then get DECLINED. Declined like your bull sh.t story!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants