Expired

quidco not giving bonus cashback

Edited by:"Aj321"Found 23rd Nov 2017
i made purchase of more than 10 pounds(including shiping).
i had signed up through quidco.com/eba…dd6
and was expecting 10 cash back.Not receiving any,i contacted quidco about this and was told that i did not qualify as item tracked at 8.13.
Now i have made purchase of 2 items, one is for 8.13 + .99 shipping and other for .0.99 and this way my total was 10.11 i.e over 10 was told i don't qualify.It clearly says in terms that shipping will be included.
from quidco terms and conditions - The sign-up bonus is awarded on transactions on or over £10 (including any delivery) through eBay only.
So i should be getting sign-up bonus?

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
10 Comments

Original Poster

@Quidco_Rep Will you be able to help with this ?

If your browser is set to block pop-up ads and cookies Quidco will not track your purchase, has happened t me a few times

@Aj321 Hopefully! Could you private message me your name and the email address attached to the account?
Thanks,
Cathal

Usually these offers are excluding postage. Are you sure that the post counted towards the £10?

Original Poster

mas9922 m ago

Usually these offers are excluding postage. Are you sure that the post …Usually these offers are excluding postage. Are you sure that the post counted towards the £10?

quidco.com/eba…dd6

it specifically mentions in terms and conditions that
  • The sign-up bonus is awarded on transactions on or over £10 (including any delivery) through eBay only.

Aj3213 m ago

https://www.quidco.com/ebay-10-bonus/?utm_campaign=bcb256bbbc5101821da5a8f927efbdd6it specifically mentions in terms and conditions that The sign-up bonus is awarded on transactions on or over £10 (including any delivery) through eBay only.

Probably had to be in one transaction and not two.

Original Poster

chimp14uk7 m ago

yep i purchased both in single transaction but item track seperately currently . So my total transaction was for £10.11(8.13+.99+.99) but was tracked as 8.13 and .99

chimp14uk11 m ago

Makes no difference.

Original Poster

Quidco_Rep1 h, 0 m ago

@Aj321 Hopefully! Could you private message me your name and the email …@Aj321 Hopefully! Could you private message me your name and the email address attached to the account?Thanks,Cathal

Thanks @Quidco_Rep for sorting this out

Cathal
Post a comment
@
    Text