Quidco not paying out

Found 25th Jun
Anyone else have problems with Quidco not paying out, and them not taking requests to investigate for certain retailers?
Ive just had my apple music cash back paying out at 70p, where it should have been £5... wrong...

So i try and raise for investigation and they say they don't accept queries on apple music.

Feels ridiculous? Quidco making a referral bonus on this and not sticking to the deal. Feels like any other industry doing this would not get away with this?
Community Updates
Ask
18 Comments
Quidco can only pay cashback to you if/when the retailer pays it to them, so if there's any fault to attribute, it's typically with the retailers. Not accepting queries for Apple Music is likely a result of Apple's policies, which Quidco will have little choice but to follow.
Illusionary4 m ago

Quidco can only pay cashback to you if/when the retailer pays it to them, …Quidco can only pay cashback to you if/when the retailer pays it to them, so if there's any fault to attribute, it's typically with the retailers. Not accepting queries for Apple Music is likely a result of Apple's policies, which Quidco will have little choice but to follow.

thats pretty much the response i got from them. still feels like shifting responsibility to someone else...
EdinburghShop852 m ago

thats pretty much the response i got from them. still feels like shifting …thats pretty much the response i got from them. still feels like shifting responsibility to someone else...

Well, yes, but that's the way that it works, unfortunately. Never buy anything in the expectation of receiving cashback; instead, treat it as a bonus if you do receive it.
Illusionary1 m ago

Well, yes, but that's the way that it works, unfortunately. Never buy …Well, yes, but that's the way that it works, unfortunately. Never buy anything in the expectation of receiving cashback; instead, treat it as a bonus if you do receive it.

yeah good thing its apple music which was free for 3 months cancelled now. will not use again
I've had my last 3 bonus amounts refused by them, even though they tracked
I only bought the items because of the bonuses.
This is why I stopped using QuidCo far to many missing bonuses, non-tracked cashback and contacting support.
Welcome to Quidcon
Quidco used to be really good however as they have become much more popular payment speeds have slowed right down plus you get all the problems above. Customer service is useless as well
toddyj998713 m ago

Quidco used to be really good however as they have become much more …Quidco used to be really good however as they have become much more popular payment speeds have slowed right down plus you get all the problems above. Customer service is useless as well

They went rogue after losing a lot of traffic to topcashback. Stopped using quidscam years ago after they held onto my cashback and lied that the retailer didn't pay out
Edited by: "thenormalone" 26th Jun
Quidco should drop the companies who are regularly a disappointment to their users. Expedia have a rating of 2/5, yet Quidco haven’t dropped them.
Darzen26th Jun

I've had my last 3 bonus amounts refused by them, even though they tracked …I've had my last 3 bonus amounts refused by them, even though they tracked I only bought the items because of the bonuses.

I've had my last 3 bonus payouts declined too! 2 for £2.50, and one for £10 😡 I got an email today about another £2.50 bonus event, and I was reading the Ts+Cs to see where I went wrong in the past, as I'm certain I did it correctly, and I noticed that it said that it was only for Quidco premium members! Unfortunately, I didn't think to get a screenshot, and I've just gone back to get one, but that line has disappeared from the Ts+Cs!

Seriously not happy, as I almost certainly wouldn't have made any of those purchases without the promise of cashback...
NeoDoug12 h, 49 m ago

I've had my last 3 bonus payouts declined too! 2 for £2.50, and one for …I've had my last 3 bonus payouts declined too! 2 for £2.50, and one for £10 😡 I got an email today about another £2.50 bonus event, and I was reading the Ts+Cs to see where I went wrong in the past, as I'm certain I did it correctly, and I noticed that it said that it was only for Quidco premium members! Unfortunately, I didn't think to get a screenshot, and I've just gone back to get one, but that line has disappeared from the Ts+Cs!Seriously not happy, as I almost certainly wouldn't have made any of those purchases without the promise of cashback...

Mine were 2 x £2.50 and £10 too and I am a premium member.
Quidcon scammed me last night, offering 3% cashback for existing customers at Dominos Pizza but only tracked at 2%,
thats the second time in a row they have done that to me with Dominos orders,
both times they put the cashback to payable within 24hrs which is a bit strange, but i suppose in doing that it puts people off raising a claim for tracking at a lower amount than advertised

i certainly wouldnt use them for any offer that promises large payouts
Had the same problem with Quidco. Debenhams refused to pay them the cashback but i kicked up such a fuss so quidco are paying me themselves! Once you get through to customer service, it can be sorted but their website is not good for trying to get to cs. Also had 2 x £2.50 cashback bonuses refused and they take aaaggggggggggggeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssss to pay out! Much prefer TCB.
fern373 h, 41 m ago

Had the same problem with Quidco. Debenhams refused to pay them the …Had the same problem with Quidco. Debenhams refused to pay them the cashback but i kicked up such a fuss so quidco are paying me themselves! Once you get through to customer service, it can be sorted but their website is not good for trying to get to cs. Also had 2 x £2.50 cashback bonuses refused and they take aaaggggggggggggeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssss to pay out! Much prefer TCB.

yeah I'm making a fuss now, my first reply from them was a copy and paste 'you didn't follow the rules' email so sent a grumpy email back. Going to cancel premium tonight and once all is paid out I'm closing the account. Opened TCB today and started to use it, better rates too
Ha my accounts now at £5 for the apple transaction.... either they manually put it in or they realised there was a mistake. Stupid they didn't just email telling me that.
Darzen19 h, 20 m ago

Mine were 2 x £2.50 and £10 too and I am a premium member.

Contacted the on Facebook, and this was the response I received :

"I've checked these for you and I can see that no purchases have tracked in your account after activating these bonuses, which is why these bonuses have been declined."

Basically, tough crap - you ain't getting your money...
I had an issue with a life insurance policy from last year... should have paid out around 3 months ago, contacted them multiple times on live chat, but nothing...

Sent them an email yesterday, just had a reply now, and they've paid out. Live Chat is a bit rubbish, it seems. They've got a script and they don't seem to deviate from it!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions