Groups

Quidco now doing refferals

Been on Quidco and seen they are now offering £2.50 for a refferal (I think they are still charging £5 a year tho!) + You can split the £2.50 with the person you refer. (50:50 or any amount either way)

What do you guys think of this?

5 Comments

Banned

just tell your mate to go to topcashback and do the same yourself. Both £3.75 up on the first year alone

Original Poster

csiman

just tell your mate to go to topcashback and do the same yourself. Both … just tell your mate to go to topcashback and do the same yourself. Both £3.75 up on the first year alone

I'm already on both

Banned

dontdothatagain

I'm already on both

me too but since using tcb I have never used quidco cos of the ridiculous £5 fee

they still make profit margins on the click through anyway

Banned

csiman

me too but since using tcb I have never used quidco cos of the ridiculous … me too but since using tcb I have never used quidco cos of the ridiculous £5 feethey still make profit margins on the click through anywaynot forgetting the DGM debacle where other providers are honouring the cashbacks but quidco have washed theior hands I believe

Original Poster

csiman

me too but since using tcb I have never used quidco cos of the ridiculous … me too but since using tcb I have never used quidco cos of the ridiculous £5 feethey still make profit margins on the click through anyway

I've not used Quidco in a while though, since this DGM fiasco.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread423914468
      2. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!22
      3. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553771
      4. Old one pound coins are they worth more then their face value48

See more discussions