quidco now giving £150 for new orange contracts till thurs not bad..

11 replies
Found 11th Nov 2008
as above im sure you could get a nice decent contract from orange and with the cashback could work out quite cheap

11 Comments

If they pay it. I purchased a contract phone in July and it still hasn't tracked. I am currently backwards and forwards with Quidco trying to get me money:x

never go into a contract thinking you get the cashback, if it tracks its a great bonus

n1ttygr1tty;3430516

never go into a contract thinking you get the cashback, if it tracks its … never go into a contract thinking you get the cashback, if it tracks its a great bonus

Thanks for those words of wisdom............

Banned

Agreed...
I never got mine from 3 either. I dont understand why. It appeared on my account after I bought... then disappeared a month later with 3 saying they have no knowledge... (Of my number, contract or tracking.) Go figure!

Personally I reckon they get the money and the people at Quidco just keep the money. (Bit like a tip!!!)

guv;3431455

Agreed...I never got mine from 3 either. I dont understand why. It … Agreed...I never got mine from 3 either. I dont understand why. It appeared on my account after I bought... then disappeared a month later with 3 saying they have no knowledge... (Of my number, contract or tracking.) Go figure!Personally I reckon they get the money and the people at Quidco just keep the money. (Bit like a tip!!!)

Probably spend it on bubbly for the shareholders meeting! :-D

Banned

cuzzy;3431559

Probably spend it on bubbly for the shareholders meeting! :-D

£150?
That's a lot of gum.

I took a contract with Orange for the wife (Dolphin 15) in July and got the £150 in my quidco account two months later. Well happy. :-D

Giving this a bump... Thanks to bristolbunnygirl for the reminder

This expires at midnight so only a few hours for people to make the most of it

Ordered a couple of contracts tonight and Quidco has tracked both so fingers crossed

Went into a contract with E2save. No Quidco and problems with cashback. Ended up overpaying for a lousy contract and phone. Never again, as posted above just be careful. I am not surpirised a company has not lured loads of people in by offering a big Quidco incentive with no intention of paying it.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Smacking children is to be banned in Scotland817
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769309
    3. Happy Bandi Chorr Diwas and Happy Diwali!66
    4. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…2239

See more discussions