Quidco now have a Highest Cashback Guarantee!

Found 13th Mar 2015
Thought this might help some people!

If you find a higher applicable cashback rate for your purchase on any other UK cashback site, Quidco will match that rate in full.

Quidco's Highest Cashback Guarantee Terms & Conditions:

- An eligible purchase must first be made via Quidco before the Highest Cashback Guarantee is applied

- The higher cashback rate must be identified within 72 hours of the member’s original purchase.

- The higher cashback rate must originate from a UK cashback website. The Highest Cashback Guarantee is not applicable to cashback offered by product manufacturers (e.g. Canon) themselves.

- The higher cashback rate must be listed on an alternate UK cashback website and be available to the greater public.

- Proof of the higher cashback rate must be provided in the form of a URL which directs to the appropriate page on alternate UK cashback website.

- The Highest Cashback Guarantee does not apply to offers made available by discount clubs/loyalty programmes whereby the user has to pay a monthly subscription fee to be a member, or benefits programmes that are only available to members of a certain criteria – e.g. employee benefit programmes.

- The Highest Cashback Guarantee will only be applied to purchases made at retailers listed on Quidco.

- The Highest Cashback Guarantee will not be applied to insurance and broadband purchases made through Quidco Compare.

- Quidco reserves the right to reject claims if suitable proof cannot be supplied that a higher cashback rate was advertised on an alternate UK cashback website within the specified timeframe and according to our T&Cs.

quidco.com/hig…ee/

19 Comments

Quidco are pathetic when comes to customer services.... they are biased and generally prevent users to post honest reviews.

See my below review rejected several times without any valid reason.

I took recovery plus in Feb 14 when the cash back rate was £40. It initially tracked at a lower rate (£30) and did not change to full cash back rate. I have been paid tracked amount and have raised the claim for the balance amount but still nothing from the seller, surely in 21st century this speed of a response is totally alien to me. Decide yourself.

Original Poster

magrawal

Quidco are pathetic when comes to customer services.... they are biased … Quidco are pathetic when comes to customer services.... they are biased and generally prevent users to post honest reviews. See my below review rejected several times without any valid reason.I took recovery plus in Feb 14 when the cash back rate was £40. It initially tracked at a lower rate (£30) and did not change to full cash back rate. I have been paid tracked amount and have raised the claim for the balance amount but still nothing from the seller, surely in 21st century this speed of a response is totally alien to me. Decide yourself.

I have a Premium account and have seen nothing but decent customer service from Quidco.

Topcashback is far better

loop

Topcashback is far better

Agreed, my experience is much better with TCB not due to one off incidences but due to better business practices.

I have a premium account with Quidco too but I find topcashback have always paid up quicker and at the amount initially promised. With Quidco I've received less and it's taken forever to get response to claims raised

donslibi

I have a Premium account and have seen nothing but decent customer … I have a Premium account and have seen nothing but decent customer service from Quidco.

I also have a Premium account but it did not make any difference as the problem lies with the crappy business practices and sense less customer services.

magrawal

Quidco are pathetic when comes to customer services.... they are biased … Quidco are pathetic when comes to customer services.... they are biased and generally prevent users to post honest reviews. See my below review rejected several times without any valid reason.I took recovery plus in Feb 14 when the cash back rate was £40. It initially tracked at a lower rate (£30) and did not change to full cash back rate. I have been paid tracked amount and have raised the claim for the balance amount but still nothing from the seller, surely in 21st century this speed of a response is totally alien to me. Decide yourself.

I have read quidco hide reviews from someone else too. I use TCB always and quidco comes 2nd if TCB doesn't list the retailer.

I tried writing reviews but they never publish the bad ones. I had a claim that was declined and wrote to complain. They changed it to pending and it eventually paid out after 3months but they never contacted me about this. Funnily enough, just after, every deposit I made at Ladbrokes tracked with cash back of £8 and it paid out each time. Wasn't gonna tell them their mistake after shocking service.

Yes, I agree with everyone. TCB is much better.

Agree Topcashback is better .... HOWEVER since Topcashback have become so popular I have noticed an increase in declined transactions .... with pathetic excuses as well....

hey ho....free dosh if you're lucky!

MR1123

I have read quidco hide reviews from someone else too. I use TCB always … I have read quidco hide reviews from someone else too. I use TCB always and quidco comes 2nd if TCB doesn't list the retailer.

Ditto, I used to go to Quidco only if the rate differed too much in comparison to TCB, now thinking what's the point if you don't get paid and can't post unbiased and honest reviews. May well stick to TCB.

From their website :
We're currently experiencing an issue making Amazon Gift Certificate payments. If you have this selected as your chosen payment method, please bear with us. We're working on a swift resolution.

After waiting for 6 months to get cashback from talk talk, had to raise a claim with Quidco.... didn't expect to get a result. Then got my cashback of £70 in full just a few days ago. So I'm back in love with em.
But I've also had good service from TCB in the past.... When cashback of £5 wouldn't pay out and I mentioned it on their forum, TCB paid me anyway, even though the company I bought from had refused it.

Too little, too late.

I'll be more concerned about the business practices that TCB/QC they used when it comes to impartiality claims on members reviews. Too many cases where members reviews have been omitted intentionally to hide their service incompetence. These bad or good reviews are crucial as a barometer of service levels.

I usually stick with TopCashBack but lately they don't seem to be tracking my orders and I've to keep telling them about it. I'm not too fussed which to use TBH because I'm happy enough with the deals I get from HotUKDeals. But I chose whichever cashback gives the bigger % and hope it goes through. lol

Banned

If you have no problems then both are about the same.

However, when that affiliate network failed, TCB paid everyone, Quidco ddn't pay a penny.
When phones4u went under, TBC paid outstanding payments, as far as I'm aware Quidco didn't
The gala saga still ongoing, TCB paid everyone £30 out their pockets.
The dubious nature of this sites security would stop me giving any personal information to the people who run HUKD, therefore by default Quidco don't get them either.

Thanks for sharing OP.

Banned

I'm pretty sure they've always offered this...

Not 'highest' if they are only matching surely

Another implied marketing ploy (_;)

I'll stick to TCB thanks as Quidco NEVER tracked for me
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants