Expired

Quidco Nutz for Nutz Game

Edited by:"Dark_Lord_Meh"Found 4th Sep 2017
Game link

£20,000 prize pot.

Just hop the squirrel from branch to branch, avoid the falling sticks and catch 10 nuts in 30 seconds.

Closes 17:30 on 13th September

1. Competitions
Top comments

31889863-p4MZz.jpg1 win so far £25
Edited by: "belsibub" 4th Sep 2017

I stopped playing a few days ago. Nobody has reported any wins anywhere, just lots of complaints/questions on their twitter/facebook by people playing loads but not winning. Such a shame this always seems to happen nowadays, how hard can it be to program the game to give out wins evenly throughout it?

expect to see this a lot.. lol

31888727-PkuWC.jpg
117 Comments

Beat me by 6 minutes. grrrrrrrrrrr

hmm, this comp is a bit harder than the last ones, never had a win from these Quidco games

£2 so far....

Won 50P!

expect to see this a lot.. lol

31888727-PkuWC.jpg

I use topcashback.. is it worth having both? Or does it get complicated?

Original Poster

LeahsMintytoutou41 m ago

I use topcashback.. is it worth having both? Or does it get complicated?

I use both

31889863-p4MZz.jpg1 win so far £25
Edited by: "belsibub" 4th Sep 2017

belsibub1 h, 8 m ago

[Image] 1 win so far £25

Wow well done! Just go my first win £1 woooo what will I spend it on lol
Edited by: "Suzannzan" 4th Sep 2017

Original Poster

A whopping 50p so far for me

Dark_Lord_Meh2 m ago

A whopping 50p so far for me

Had 2 x 50p total £26.

Swear to god if I hadn't hit the £25 this game would have been knocked on the head by now!
Struggling to get a decent amount to the end & even if you catch all the nuts in a game you can loose,timed out!

Won £10 in the first 5 minutes. Not bad

Won 50p on first game & then £10 a minute ago. Most I've ever won on these games.

Only on £2.50

Ooh, only just seen this! So much for exam revision! :P

My squirrel keeps dropping his nuts today

Cheers

2x 50p for me. But very frustrating with those branches. Some follow the nuts so you have no chance.

x2 £1 and x6 50p for me so far. frustrating game.

31899443.jpg After playing for only 15 mins.
Edited by: "karenashfield" 5th Sep 2017

This is awful,just had 6 games in a row where i caught every nut that fell & got timed out!!!
No wins since 1am,GAME OVER. 5 x 50p,1 x £1,1 x £25.
Edited by: "belsibub" 5th Sep 2017

x4 £1 x6 50p. so far for me. has anyone won a £50 yet?

31902095-pQZcK.jpg
Grrrrrrr(devil)

I'm up to £23.50. Won: 1 £10, 2 £5, 2 £1, 3 £0.50. Shocked as I've only ever won 50p before!

im now up to 6x £1 6x 50p. cant seem to win any higher than that. I won twice yesterday morning at 20 past 7 in morning. One win straight after the other.

This is painful £3.50 so far...

cainer14th Sep

expect to see this a lot.. lol [Image]

This is etched into my retina by now.

belsibub18 h, 42 m ago

This is awful,just had 6 games in a row where i caught every nut that fell …This is awful,just had 6 games in a row where i caught every nut that fell & got timed out!!!No wins since 1am,GAME OVER. 5 x 50p,1 x £1,1 x £25.

You know it's no good if Bubs ain't winning! Are you still playing? It's so hard to win anything this time!

I managed to win about £26 on the first day, then it seemed to pay out as you would expect. Yesterday I was playing for many hours and there were barely any wins at all! And no wins today yet either. So strange..!
Edited by: "cakeh" 6th Sep 2017

cakeh1 h, 11 m ago

You know it's no good if Bubs ain't winning! Are you still playing? It's …You know it's no good if Bubs ain't winning! Are you still playing? It's so hard to win anything this time!I managed to win about £26 on the first day, then it seemed to pay out as you would expect. Yesterday I was playing for many hours and there were barely any wins at all! And no wins today yet either. So strange..!

Played 2 or so hours in bits & pieces for 2 more 50p's.Just can't string runs of completing the game & when i do it does not give enough nuts to win!
Seem to be players hit early looking at posts here & MSE,strange coincidence mmmm.
Edited by: "belsibub" 6th Sep 2017

belsibub11 m ago

Played 2 or so hours in bits & pieces for 2 more 50p's.Just can't sting …Played 2 or so hours in bits & pieces for 2 more 50p's.Just can't sting runs of completing the game & when i do it does not give enough nuts to win!Seem to be players hit early looking at posts here & MSE,strange coincidence mmmm.

I know, so frustrating getting several games in a row with not enough nuts.

There's something up with their games nowadays tho, isn't it? Feels like almost every game since last xmas has been behaving the same way, paying out only at the very start (first day or so) and then it's crazy hard to win anything after that. This didn't use to be the case at all in the past, the games used to pay out evenly throughout the competition.. as long as you put the effort in you would win some prizes. It is very odd the way it is now..

Anybody winning anything today?

cakeh3 h, 58 m ago

You know it's no good if Bubs ain't winning! Are you still playing? It's …You know it's no good if Bubs ain't winning! Are you still playing? It's so hard to win anything this time!I managed to win about £26 on the first day, then it seemed to pay out as you would expect. Yesterday I was playing for many hours and there were barely any wins at all! And no wins today yet either. So strange..!

im the same not won loads but was winning when i went on. today iv won nothing and loads of games i have played not enough nuts.

SSGC23 m ago

im the same not won loads but was winning when i went on. today iv won …im the same not won loads but was winning when i went on. today iv won nothing and loads of games i have played not enough nuts.

Same here, not a single win today, and I've played quite a lot!

Played an hour & a half while watching cycling another 50p.
That makes £30,minus my 1st 15min win of £25 that's only a fiver for the rest of the game.
My worst quidco game is £46 so far,this could be a new low
Back to playing bits & pieces hope to hit a biggy.

'Bels' is normally the pacemaker for these contests!

Only got 1.50 on Mon plus shrapnel Tue/Wed though had these luvvies too!!! ;-
£10 Tue (am)
£5 Tue (pm)
£25 Tue (late pm)
£50 today (am)

ChuckTheDuck22 m ago

'Bels' is normally the pacemaker for these contests!Only got 1.50 on Mon …'Bels' is normally the pacemaker for these contests!Only got 1.50 on Mon plus shrapnel Tue/Wed though had these luvvies too!!! ;-£10 Tue (am)£5 Tue (pm)£25 Tue (late pm)£50 today (am)

Wooow, crazy lucky to hit those big wins, several of 'em too!

belsibub27 m ago

Played an hour & a half while watching cycling another 50p.That makes …Played an hour & a half while watching cycling another 50p.That makes £30,minus my 1st 15min win of £25 that's only a fiver for the rest of the game.My worst quidco game is £46 so far,this could be a new low Back to playing bits & pieces hope to hit a biggy.

Yeah, makes me wonder if there's some programming fault and all the small prizes get "won" straight away and there's only the big ones (which aren't that many per day, so hard to win them) left for the rest of the competition or something.. That "Brave The Wave" game from a while back (grrr, didn't like that one!), I only discovered it about 3 days after it had started, and I didn't manage to get anything even if I was playing quite a lot at the start.. towards the end of it I was just casually playing a little bit every evening, and bam I got that elusive £50 one night! Pretty chuffed about that one!

In general though, it's those small winnings that keeps you going and going.

Brave the wave i had '111' individual winners(but no £50's :() ,just got my 11th for this game.Total £3531909423-MICAY.jpg
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants