Quidco opinions - get cashback for completing surveys (up to £5 peer survey)

Found 5th Sep 2013
Just received an email about this.
However, seems there must be £25 in your account to withdraw, but not sure if that has to be £25 from just surveys.

Got an opinion? We'll pay you for it. Join Quidco Opinions to earn cashback for completing surveys and improve the products and services you use.

quidco.com/qui…ns/
FAQs quidco.com/qui…aq/
Earn up to £5 per completed survey - the more you do, the more cashback you'll be paid.
Shared Via The HUKD App For Android.

9 Comments

I joined. I think it does have to be £25 from surveys. I've done a couple which earned me 25p each. Seems like reaching the £25 target is unlikely but I'll keep doing it for a while in the hope that more surveys will appear as it gets off the ground.

mug's game

Got an opinion? We'll pay you for it.

I'd like to see some of the £5 ones, the 10p-30p didn't cut it, nor did the 5p one, or all the "just for fun" (ie £0.00) ones

Can I expect some spam based on the questions (home insurance, life insurance, motor insurance, pet insurance)

Johnboy_1975

I'd like to see some of the £5 ones, the 10p-30p didn't cut it, nor did … I'd like to see some of the £5 ones, the 10p-30p didn't cut it, nor did the 5p one, or all the "just for fun" (ie £0.00) onesCan I expect some spam based on the questions (home insurance, life insurance, motor insurance, pet insurance)

Of course, why else would they do it

TUSSFC

Of course, why else would they do it

Oops, it's the wife's account. Keep schtum and hope she doesn't notice / realsie it's me

Original Poster

ceres

Search box.

And that is why I expired it 10 minutes later (once I had gone onto the actual website) but see that does nothing. The search on the Android app is very hit and miss.

But thanks for your constructive comment.

Banned

Not worth it. You earn a few pence per survey Quidco will make from £1 - £5 per survey off you.

Edited by: "AK48" 6th Sep 2013

SuffolkLad222

I joined. I think it does have to be £25 from surveys. I've done a couple … I joined. I think it does have to be £25 from surveys. I've done a couple which earned me 25p each. Seems like reaching the £25 target is unlikely but I'll keep doing it for a while in the hope that more surveys will appear as it gets off the ground.

Anyone here stick with it and get to the £25?

im currently at £22.80, been at it since november
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants