Quidco or Top Cashback (or any others) which is best?

Found 13th Feb 2010
Regarding cashback sites:-

Quidco or Top Cashback (or any others) which is best?

10 Comments

Personally ive always used quidco however i know people who rate topcashback highly. I think the % amounts vary between the 2.

ADAMHODG;7828246

Personally ive always used quidco however i know people who rate … Personally ive always used quidco however i know people who rate topcashback highly. I think the % amounts vary between the 2.

+1:thumbsup:

As a long time Quidco user I can say..... Topcashback is better without a doubt :whistling:

[LIST]
[*]They are free, whereas Quidco takes the first fiver you earn
[*]Higher %'s i.e Currys at Quidco is 3%, and 3.5% at TCB
[*]Quidco dropped many affilliates because they wouldnt sign up to its T&Cs
[*]Between 1-10% additional bonus once you become a regular user
[*]They dont spam the Sh1t out of you
[*] SInce Quidco redesigned its site tracking reliability, not to mention usuabiliy, is poor
[/LIST]

Of course quidco use helps fund this website

My first purchase via TCB has been a nightmare ... maybe I've been unlucky.

Bought an Orange contract when they were offering £150cb and it didn't track (Audible tracked on the same day though) and my enquiry is going nowhere. TCB will probably say its down to Orange and maybe so ... but I went via TCB and they are not providing any feedback on what the issue is. Which is bad for me. Quidco tracking seems much more reliable in my personal experience.

I find different ones are better for different things, so I use this to check. The Cashback Maximiser: moneysavingexpert.com/sho…on/

Quidco is easily the best.
I tried TCB but hated it, things took ages to track and get paid on there. Quidco pays very quick.
Yeah Quidco take £5 a year, but you will make it back easily and it's worth it for a better service.

Supermod

Topcashback by an ABSOLUTE country mile.

magicjay1986;7829428

Topcashback by an ABSOLUTE country mile.

i agree after being an avid user of both (£600 on quidco) topcashback is better !
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. CEX grading68
    2. Consumer Rights - Wrong Description of Fridge610
    3. Advice on selling an iPhone?67
    4. Best way to get to Alton towers from north west, or by train, coach etc11

See more discussions