Found 2nd Jan 2009
Why do most people use quidco over topcahsback i my self use topcashback??

18 Comments

No longer. Quidco is not free any longer. People will soon be shifting from Quidco to Topcashback. Atleast I did. :whistling:

Because Quidco is older and more respected.

I use both, but tend to get more trouble with TCB and have to do manual claims a lot! So prefer Quidco

Original Poster

nomeames;7404997

No longer. Quidco is not free any longer. People will soon be shifting … No longer. Quidco is not free any longer. People will soon be shifting from Quidco to Topcashback. Atleast I did. :whistling:

i joined cashback about 5 months ago and i thought they had pretty much the same rates but quidco had annual fee

the2ocan;7405007

I use both, but tend to get more trouble with TCB and have to do manual … I use both, but tend to get more trouble with TCB and have to do manual claims a lot! So prefer Quidco

just what I was going to say :thumbsup:

quidco has got much quicker lately too

i use tcb because its free. Simples

Banned

After several failures with Quidco, I exclusively now use topcashback. Not had any problems since. (I suspect there wasnt actually a "problem" in the first place tbh.)

Because Quidco is linked to this site.

nomeames;7404997

No longer. Quidco is not free any longer. People will soon be shifting … No longer. Quidco is not free any longer. People will soon be shifting from Quidco to Topcashback. Atleast I did. :whistling:

I don't remember Quidco ever being free

I use both, only just started using tcb, and am owed about 25 quid, hope they pay out after reading the problems on here

by not free what do u guys mean?

the £5 anual fee?

freedom07;7405247

by not free what do u guys mean?the £5 anual fee?

Yes

£5 is nothing to pay for an annual fee i prefer quidco to any cashback site out there

Topcashback seem to be fine until something goes wrong. At least, Quidco actually do something about their queries, topcashback just issue automated responses. :x

Borat;7405446

£5 is nothing to pay for an annual fee i prefer quidco to any cashback … £5 is nothing to pay for an annual fee i prefer quidco to any cashback site out there

I agree. I've used Quidco for nearly 5 years and have only had one issue which was resolved quickly:)

Iv used quidco and dont like the fact that they charge an annual fee. But on the three ocassions iv used TCB iv had problems every time (2 not tracking and 1 being declined). It took foever to get the first one resolved with TCB and i couldnt be bothered with the other two.

When using quidco iv had over 90% of transactions successful, and for the few that did not track, they were dealt with by Quidco (and i was aware of every step of the claim). So out of the two Quidco comes out on top.

I signed up with TCB to take advantage of the £150 orange offer (as I missed it by a few days on quidco). It didn't/hasn't tracked and I'm getting no responses from the enquiry I've raised.

Not a happy bunny with TCB at the moment :-(

A lady from TCB posts on MSE though I believe, so I may pop over there and see if she can speed things along.

Just join them all ...................
then search here (MSE cashback maximiser) for the highest cashback before you buy
moneysavingexpert.com/sho…on/
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition51455
    2. Magazine competitions - Issue 42 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1515
    3. Win a Fisher-Price Think & Learn Teach 'n tag Movi @ Netmums11
    4. Win an all-inclusive holiday to Antigua, including flights!11

See more discussions