Groups

quidco paid too much

Banned
    i was just paying some bills using online banking, when i noticed my quidco payment had came through, but ive been paid 40 quid too much, got 60 odd quid instead of 20 odd, should i fess up or should i spend it?
    anybodyelse been overpaid this month?

13 Comments

What was it for? If it was insurance, the cashback for these changes often, so it could be you got yours at a good time.

Keep it
    go treat yourself to somthing :w00t:

Original Poster Banned

nope no insurance. only had £24.17 that had been recieved and paid for some mag subs and bits n bobs.
    just seems odd that it was overpaid. isnt it all done without handling the data, just download a file and upload it to their bank.

send it to me if ya dont want,:-D

Well, you've just told the owner Admin owns Quidco as well as this site.

ezee123;4278443

nope no insurance. only had £24.17 that had been recieved and paid for … nope no insurance. only had £24.17 that had been recieved and paid for some mag subs and bits n bobs.just seems odd that it was overpaid. isnt it all done without handling the data, just download a file and upload it to their bank.

The part owner of Quidco owns this website...so expect the bailiffs around shortly now that you've given him proof. :giggle:

Amazing Coincidence!

I have been underpaid by £40 from Quidco this month.

Drop me the money and I'll let QUidco know.

SORTED - no fuss - everyone happy!

Original Poster Banned

hehe well somebody has been paid mine and ive been paid theirs. i wonder how often it happens.

lol ezee, as liddle said, uve just let the owner know haha u wolly.

Original Poster Banned

let them know what? that a random person on here has been overpaid. oh the joys of using the mrs quidco account. i doubt the quidco admin have got a spare week to go through every payment made

ezee123;4278805

let them know what? that a random person on here has been overpaid. oh … let them know what? that a random person on here has been overpaid. oh the joys of using the mrs quidco account. i doubt the quidco admin have got a spare week to go through every payment made

All they have to do is checkout the mag subsciptions and an automated service can find this out effortlessly.....they never let anything like this slip, as you'll be caught out eventually...and they can always take it back later from your bank.

I hope they don't take your car when the bailiffs come around.

P.S Your Quidco can get permanently closed for having multi accounts and you'll not only lose the overpayment but they'll also close your account and you'll lose everything you've earnt.

Expect legal action in the near future. :giggle:

rfm is just winding you up.

More than likely there is some other transaction in your history that has been paid.

Admin;4280550

rfm is just winding you up.More than likely there is some other … rfm is just winding you up.More than likely there is some other transaction in your history that has been paid.

:giggle: that did crack me up. :lol:

Wouldn't it show if he had other transactions in his history, as Quidco is quite well laid out?

Can't we still pretend that the highest paid lawyers could turn up at his doorstep at any moment? :oops: lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767390
      2. Old one pound coins are they worth more then their face value1115
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047152
      4. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2485

See more discussions