Quidco Pay Out Top-Up Bonus 10% to 15% with certain retailers...full list and percentage Top-Up in description

Found 26th Oct 2017
Not quite sure where to post this as not sure if it's classified as a deal but happened to be looking at the Quidco payout options and noticed that they are offering a larger top-up payout bonus for some of the payout methods so thought I'd just give everyone a head's up as does seem quite a generous top-up.

Mind you this may also be common knowledge and I've just missed it in the past but thought it was worthy of a post for those like myself that are unaware.

15% Top-Up Bonus Retailers:
Zeek
Debenhams
The Dining Out Card
The Restaurant Card

12% Top-Up Bonus Retailers:
Prezzo

10% Top-Up Bonus Retailers:
M & S
Starbucks
New Look
Halfords
The Entertainer
Nike
Costa
PIzza Express
The British Pub Card

8% Top-Up Bonus Retailers:
Arcadia
Evans Cycles

7% Top-Up Bonus Retailers:
i-Tunes
Primark

5% Top-Up Bonus Retailers:
Lastminute.com

3% Top-Up Bonus Retailers:
Google Play

2.5% Top-Up Bonus Retailers:
Amazon
Community Updates
6 Comments
nice one. Imaginary heat. My Quidco "deal" got pushed to misc as well.
shabbird2 h, 54 m ago

nice one. Imaginary heat. My Quidco "deal" got pushed to misc as well.

Cheers for that..seems a shame to be pushing them to misc as quite a lot of people will probably miss out on them
tiggerloveslife25 m ago

Cheers for that..seems a shame to be pushing them to misc as quite a lot …Cheers for that..seems a shame to be pushing them to misc as quite a lot of people will probably miss out on them

true.. cashback deals were always on deals but I guess something changed recently.
shabbird10 m ago

true.. cashback deals were always on deals but I guess something changed …true.. cashback deals were always on deals but I guess something changed recently.

Cashback deals were moved to misc before they were in deals as cashback is never guaranteed.
BarmyBulldog1 h, 6 m ago

Cashback deals were moved to misc before they were in deals as cashback is …Cashback deals were moved to misc before they were in deals as cashback is never guaranteed.

Mmm fair enough but this isn't a "potential" cashback deal as the top-up bonus you get is based on the cashback you have already earned and are having paid out...e.g. it's not an increased potential cashback offer through quidco that may or may not be honoured...oh so hope that makes sense but have a feeling my brain has just crashed having spent the last 3 hours conversing with a teenager
deleted1533980
Do u just use ur bankcard as normal?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants