Expired

Quidco - Payday UK, make £40 or more in minutes!

Found 30th Mar 2009
Quidco give you £65 cash back for a completed loan at Payday UK www.paydayuk.co.uk.

Payday UK charge you £25 per £100 borrowed, which is a lot so I am in no way promoting them as a lender.

Example if you borrow £100 from them, you pay them back £125, but get back £65 via Quidco so you are making £40. Quidco feedback for this merchant is very good, fast tracking and payment within a month.

1. Misc
  2. Payday
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Payday
18 Comments

good deal :-)

Banned

only good if quidco pays out, not always the case

nie find, hot

only concern would be that this shows on your credit record as having used Payday who everyone knows are really for people who are in strife given the shocking interest they charge

Original Poster

Update: Just did it to test the theory and minimum loan amount is £80, so costing you £20 to do it, maximum profit to be made is £45!

loose change to me.

but good idea.

Have you tried this?:) If some poor souls are paying that sort of interest on a loan I suppose they can easily afford to lose a bit like this once in a while. Then again, if everyone on here did this they would soon go bankrupt!:thumbsup: Sounds v fair to me

Original Poster

MAIA;4778326

Have you tried this?:) If some poor souls are paying that sort of … Have you tried this?:) If some poor souls are paying that sort of interest on a loan I suppose they can easily afford to lose a bit like this once in a while. Then again, if everyone on here did this they would soon go bankrupt!:thumbsup: Sounds v fair to me

Just done it now, will update Quidco progress on here as it goes.

I used Additions / Kays for the past for years, who without me knowing ran a credit check every time I ordered something, so I'm not concerned about another check on it!

I have done this before and received the cashback after 2 months

Wasn't this on a bit ago? or was it a different loan company?

I used Additions / Kays for the past for years, who without me knowing ran a credit check every time I ordered something

Thats different though....in the future if you apply for a real loan/mortgage/credit card they check your credit record....catalogues dont stand out, somethign like using Payday would and may mean they ask more questions or even just decide you are a credit risk

Original Poster

MinstrelMan;4778461

Oh … Oh look.....http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/239579/payday-uk-loans/http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/198850/quidco-paydayuk/http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/229179/anyone-tried-payday-loan-via-quidco/http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/198007/1335-apr-loan-possible-free-money-q/

Didn't think to check, just whacked it in misc half way through doing it, will expire this thread on that basis! :thumbsup:

lol it happens all the time, its worth leaving just for those who havent seen any of those.

andimccann;4778506

Didn't think to check, just whacked it in misc half way through doing it, … Didn't think to check, just whacked it in misc half way through doing it, will expire this thread on that basis! :thumbsup:

Ach no, man. It's still six months since anyone last posted this. That's yonks in internet terms. There's mods here that weren't even registered when Payday was last posted. I'm not going to try it myself, but it might help other people out.

Original Poster

Update: Payment received today - £65 ch-ching! :w00t:

Banned

recieved mine aswell the loan isnt even being paid back untill friday.
that must be the fastest quidco payment in history

This would actually look good on your credit record. Shows that you were granted credit and that you paid it all back. Who you borrowed from would be irrelevant.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
  1. Free Soap & Glory Bath Bomb (High Score)33
  2. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition53491
  3. Win an all-inclusive holiday to Antigua, including flights!33
  4. Win a Blink home security and monitoring system, worth £269.99 @ Netmums11

See more discussions