Found 10th Jan 2008
Just wondering if anyone has been paid from Quidco recently. I haven't had a payment since November 16th???

any help much appreciated.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
15 Comments

Have you got your payment options set to paypal or bank transfer? If paypal, have you more than £50 in your account?

Ive had two payments since the end of Nov. both for more than 50 squids.

i havent received any payments since october despite being eligible

they claim to be 'checking' some transactions which are in the paid column?

i've just joined another cashback site; quidco have over £500 of my money (i spend a lot) in the 'received column', but they are not paying it

i recieved 26 punds last week and got another 20 schdeuled for this month

Alpesh24;1441870

i havent received any payments since october despite being eligiblethey … i havent received any payments since october despite being eligiblethey claim to be 'checking' some transactions which are in the paid column?i've just joined another cashback site; quidco have over £500 of my money (i spend a lot) in the 'received column', but they are not paying it

Why not ask the quidco rep about your problem - she posts in her:

hotukdeals.com/ite…ot/

got mine @ monthly (when i did purchase etc) the last few months - albeit dribs and drabs, partly due to it not being validated by suppliers quick enough ...

I received a piddly 2.47 in December and 22.00 in January. From what I can see, all good.

:roll:

I got 215.67 paid on the 1st of Dec which was nice cuz it was my birthday too

worto.

Original Poster

Alpesh24;1441870

i havent received any payments since october despite being eligiblethey … i havent received any payments since october despite being eligiblethey claim to be 'checking' some transactions which are in the paid column?i've just joined another cashback site; quidco have over £500 of my money (i spend a lot) in the 'received column', but they are not paying it

yeah me too. its been in the received column since novemeber. its a joke

Will you guys post in the quidco thread and they may respond there?

Original Poster

i've sent them an email

Check your security settings guys it need to be on medium high.

Security settings for what??

Have you set up your bank details in your settings.

Whats the relationship between Quidco and HUKD? I've read somewhere that they are owned by the same people, is this true?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. What is gearbest like on warranty?22
    2. active noise cancelling headphones10
    3. Difference between these WD 1TB Black HDDs22
    4. £300 for a XZ1 Compact Worth Keeping or return34

See more discussions