Groups

Quidco Payment Help

I have had £102.66 in my Quidco account for months now and they have took off the £5 making it £97.66 but its still sitting there!! I setup BACS about 3 months ago when my £100 O2 deal went in but the money is still sitting in my account. "Pay me when my balance is (£)" is set to £0.00 so should pay me what ever the balance is.

Whats going on? I thought they payed at the end of each month or something, Im just worried that when it gets to Jan 1st they will take another £5 off me!!

Thanks

14 Comments

Did you report this using there tools?

Adam2050

Did you report this using there tools?

lol..... couldnt help but sniga

has the money actually been received or is it saying tracked.. as if its tracked you wont get anything till quidco have been given the money

Original Poster

its been received, I havent used the contact tool yet. Does quidco Pay at the end of every month or is it every 1/4 or anything like that? thanks

I'm the same mate, I'm due £50 but its been sitting at received since just after last payment in Oct ...no payments since...

they pay on the 15th and the 1st

ive had an incident of it not paying...email them they should sort it

who do you email? it only lets you do cashback enquiries for retailers?

StevenA2000_uk

who do you email? it only lets you do cashback enquiries for retailers?

Linky

just put it as not merchant related and they will get back to you within 24 hours! hope it helps

whats your minimum payment set up for? If your last payment sent was for more then that might explain it.

Original Poster

its set to £0.00

I will get a new bank statement first (just incase) and if nothing has gone in I will send them a message thanks

Original Poster

finally got around to getting a mini statement and its all gone in

same thing here £116 from last year, still nothing paid. All been paid too!
    I reported it but they reply like a robot, giving me the same answer!
    Edited by: "Boom123" 28th Dec 2010

Boom123

still nothing paid. All been paid too!

has it been recieved
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Are these two things distinctly different to you?1516
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764393
      3. So, whose already pre-ordered a Scorpio and where from?711
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846242

See more discussions