Groups

Quidco payment query

Just had an Email from Quidco
    "noticed you still have PayPal as your chosen payment method for Quidco."
    "recommend members switch to this (BACS) instead of using PayPal"
    "If you are charged fees by PayPal you will find this 5p is much less than PayPal charges to receive payment"

I checked on Quidco and it says Paypal is free! I note is says "If you are charged . . ."

Confused - so which is best!!

4 Comments

PayPal isn't free if you have a premier account, the kind which allow you to accept credit card/debit card payments. If you use your PP account to sell on eBay then the chances are you'll need a premier account. These charge commission so it works out cheaper to use BACS at 5p.

If you have a "personal" PayPal account then you do not pay fees, although you will be charged to withdraw under £50 of funds from your PayPal account.

quidco dont charge to pay into paypay, however paypal charge a fee of whaat you get

Paypal charge you 3.4% AND 20p on every UK £ transaction into your account, unless you have a Personal account.

Original Poster

Thanks guys - I think I have a personal account and will leave any quidco credits in Paypal for future purchases!
    Cheers
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764306
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846211
      3. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?2235
      4. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917265

See more discussions