Groups

Quidco payment run date?

i cant find the date..anyone know it or how to find it?

Thanks xx

5 Comments

It is normally three months before it goes onto quidco and takes a year to go into you account i think

Original Poster

07johnstona

It is normally three months before it goes onto quidco and takes a year … It is normally three months before it goes onto quidco and takes a year to go into you account i think

ive not made myself clear..i mean the payment run-i have pennies due and want to know when i will get them (_;)

plumberman01

ive not made myself clear..i mean the payment run-i have pennies due and … ive not made myself clear..i mean the payment run-i have pennies due and want to know when i will get them (_;)

Middle of month and end is all the info i know, so probably in the next week i would imagine
    Edited by: "winifer" 10th May 2011

winifer

Middle of month and end is all the info i know, so probably in the next … Middle of month and end is all the info i know, so probably in the next week i would imagine

Correct, they now pay twice a month. Will show up on your account when its going to be paid, so you're looking at around the 15th & 31st.
    It will take a a few days to reach your account though

Original Poster

Thanks i knew it was twice a month as i have had 2 payments in the one month..but the dates are different. I just thought i was being stupid not seeing the payment date online as i am sure in your account they used to have £++ to be paid ++/++/++

xx
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk88
      2. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card44
      3. WIN AN UNFORGETTABLE TRIP TO SAN FRANCISCO11
      4. LG G6 International [email protected] droidauthority22

See more discussions