Quidco problem

Found 9th Oct 2017
Not impressed with Quidco at the moment, was told funds would be available for payment within 72 hours
(cashback from a retailer that took an age to confirm. Although Quidco not received the money themselves, was told as the retailer had confirmed to them, they would pay me in advance).
But that expired days ago, funds still not showing as available and Quidco not responding to my emails!!

Any idea how i can escalate this?
Community Updates
Ask
6 Comments
Contact them on twitter. Their support there is very good. If you are a free member,
you may have to wait for a day but they try their best to sort it out.

I now only contact them through twitter. Click me
I'm having a similar issue, they told me back in August that I would be getting my payment in a couple of weeks but hasn't been the case ..I did get the confirmation that my claim had been successful
Original Poster
Well i never got a response, but the money appeared as ready to pay a few hours after i posted this.
So i immediately went to the option to withdraw it through bacs, but 2 days on and it's still sat there not processed as it gives the option i can still cancel.
I got the 'payment is on the way' email that same day, but still waiting for the 'Your cashback has been paid' email.
Banned
saintscouple27 m ago

Well i never got a response, but the money appeared as ready to pay a few …Well i never got a response, but the money appeared as ready to pay a few hours after i posted this.So i immediately went to the option to withdraw it through bacs, but 2 days on and it's still sat there not processed as it gives the option i can still cancel.I got the 'payment is on the way' email that same day, but still waiting for the 'Your cashback has been paid' email.

From my experience I have found they process payments by bacs once or twice a week. Not 7 days or 5 days a week. I believe it used to be only on Thursdays (unsure if they have added another day or not). So if it still Thursday then payments hit your bank on a monday/tuesday.
Original Poster
Cheers, i'm sure it will make its way to me soon enough, just glad it came through, but also dissapointed in the non communication by not coming back to me. Disappointing customer service.
Patience is a virtue - especially when dealing with Quidco.

Find that overall most of the earner cashback gets paid - but never on the suggested timelines.

Just had a payment for some purchases in January!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions