Groups

quidco problems

I've been let down by quidco and their feeble excuses. anyone else had a problem.
    maybe get a list going and send to ASA

19 Comments

Can you elaborate please,what problems have you had?

Original Poster

non payment of cash backs. lesser payments than what was advertised. copy and paste responses. terrible customer service

I agree. Rarely ever get cashback from quidco. Most go through as declined, however topcashback are much more reliable I find.

Quidco can,t be trusted to pay these days.

Had loads & loads problems with these cowboys.

I find the opposite. Nothing ever tracked when I used TCB.

Quidco on the other hand, mostly things track fine and whenever I've had an issue their customer service has been top notch. I am not a premium member either.

Banned

Quidco and HUKD are one and the same company, that answers it all

/thread.

I don't bother with Quidco, it never tracks TCB not much better but a little so I stick with them.

I've never had an issues with Quidco. Things track everytime and get I get paid on time.

Though I pretty much always clear all my browser history/ cookies before using the site.

Dont have any experience with TCB.

Jnihnihnihn

Quidco and HUKD are one and the same company, that answers it all/thread.

98.53% Probability that this is not correct
    Had very few problems with cashback here but none of it is by any means certain

Edited by: "Wongy110" 26th Feb

joshp

I find the opposite. Nothing ever tracked when I used TCB. Quidco on the … I find the opposite. Nothing ever tracked when I used TCB. Quidco on the other hand, mostly things track fine and whenever I've had an issue their customer service has been top notch. I am not a premium member either.

Same here

I had an email for a free £10 bonus in October, bought something from Tesco Direct which was tracked.

I'm still waiting for it to be confirmed and get my so called bonus, which I doubt I will ever get to be honest.

These so called cash back sites are just a con.

rodders443

I had an email for a free £10 bonus in October, bought something from … I had an email for a free £10 bonus in October, bought something from Tesco Direct which was tracked. I'm still waiting for it to be confirmed and get my so called bonus, which I doubt I will ever get to be honest.These so called cash back sites are just a con.

I just recently received my 10GBP bonus. I forgot what it was for (exclusive welcome bonus I think). But do note that I only joined Quidco end of November 2016.

However, there was no confirmation as such when making the purchase, it just popped into my account when the cashback is available to be withdrawn.

I've found Quidco excellent, always had good Customer Service. I never get cashback if i buy from Very but thats not down to Quidco. I've had £3,715 since I joined.
    Edited by: "ellenw" 26th Feb

£3k with quidco and £400 with TCB poor tracking and customer service tell you can we wait what else can we really do. Since cash back sites aren't regulated there is little you can do, the asa I expect won't look into it as it is such a complex process.

Banned

I had tcb stealing a percentage every time I asked for a payout. apparently it was for my £5 membership but I had already payed. happened 3 times then they wanted £5 about 5 months early!!
    was sick if it so I left the membership. I will continue as a normal account. plus the 24 hours CS is a lie, they take 3 days to reply back.

Stopped using Quidco after a claim was refused for an Expedia purchase. No reason given, just declined. Disgraceful.
    Had no problems with TCB, instant tracking and payments quicker.

rodders443

I had an email for a free £10 bonus in October, bought something from … I had an email for a free £10 bonus in October, bought something from Tesco Direct which was tracked. I'm still waiting for it to be confirmed and get my so called bonus, which I doubt I will ever get to be honest.These so called cash back sites are just a con.

​Hardly a con buddy. You should never rely on cashback and remember it's always a bonus if it is paid

joshp

I find the opposite. Nothing ever tracked when I used TCB. Quidco on the … I find the opposite. Nothing ever tracked when I used TCB. Quidco on the other hand, mostly things track fine and whenever I've had an issue their customer service has been top notch. I am not a premium member either.

​Same with me TCB doesn't work for me but Quidco always pays me. Even paid £9 on ee simcard which I never topped up n got for free
    Also got paid 30 three sim only £9pm deal posted in dec

I've had quite a few declined by Quidco for no reason(still waiting for a £90 O2 from April last year)
    Started to use Topcashback for every purchase now
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Gear best shipping?44
      2. Do you use a case on your iPhone?44
      3. Virgin Media TV56
      4. Tooth extraction99

See more discussions