Quidco Query

As Me arcade states, deposit £10 and wager £20.. for £30 cashback.

I deposited £20, wagered £20, and withdrew the £20. should it track?

Cheers.

linky..

quidco.com/me-…de/

4 Comments

if you wagered the £20 as you are told to then yeah it should be fine, ur not under any obligation to keep any of your money into the site after the £20 wager is fulfilled

Original Poster

Ok, thanks! Wasn't sure. I frequently do it, but seemed abit weird in that it asked you to wager £20 when only depositing £10.

Free money after all, who can complain.. =]

DarrylJohn;8725830

Ok, thanks! Wasn't sure. I frequently do it, but seemed abit weird in … Ok, thanks! Wasn't sure. I frequently do it, but seemed abit weird in that it asked you to wager £20 when only depositing £10.Free money after all, who can complain.. =]

ye i did all of them a while back, made about £100 total so quite happy with that......there is a thread on mse about using free deposits and cashback schemes to make much more money through the use of "spreadbetting" it sounded quite complicated tho and requires constant updating of graphs on excel so i left it, if it interests you, you should take a look

Original Poster

It's all tracked. Along with SlotNGames, EuroSportBet, Vernon's and Jetbull. Few others not quite tracket yet though! But ain't lost any money, its all profit! will pay for a few things anyway.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763886
    2. Walnut snip: Nestlé cuts nut out of chocolate after prices surge - The Guar…1213
    3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread415214086
    4. Baby boxes to be sent to new parents in Scotland from Tuesday!1523

See more discussions