Groups

Quidco Query

Anyone know if I can use my Quidco account for a purchase which will ultimately be made by someone else (parents)?

e.g. I log into my Quidco account and, from there, go to the Best Buy website.

From the Best Buy website, I choose items to purchase and, at the checkout, log-in using my parents account to complete the purchase.

In this scenario, would the Quidco cashback be validated? I'm guessing not.

Reason for asking is I need to make a purchase for my parents who rarely use the internet so it is pointless creating a Quidco account for this single purchase.

The other option is I make the purchase as normal and my parents pay me but this means the purchase is in my name/address which is a pain for any future warranty claims.

6 Comments

ive ordered for other address's thru my quidco before and been fine

it says not, but I have done my dads house insurance through mine and it tracked.... guess you will just have to try it and see!!

should track ok

I have never had any issues doing the inlaw's home & car insurance. Always tracked and paid.

I have purchased car insurance etc for parents and it has always been received fine :-)

Will be fine dude.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What's up with people creating accounts just to ask for UNiDAYS codes?33
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047150
      3. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 187 ***1129
      4. Microsoft approve Hyperkin's remake of the OG Xbox controller66

See more discussions