Groups

Quidco Question.

On amounts that have been "added" do you get paid out on them?

In November I was credited with £40 from BT Broadband which dates back to August but there is no payment date for it. The reason I ask is that I've still got an added amount from Choices that dates back to February that they haven't paid.

I also have a transaction of £35 from March with Great Universal (when I bought my PS3) that has tracked but hasn't yet been paid. How do I chase this up with Quidco?

Many thanks.

6 Comments

With the GUS one you may be outside the timescale, but what you need to do is submit a ticket. With the Choices one, the chances of it getting paid are near non existent. I've got one on my account that's tracked at £2 but then they had financial troubles. Not sure what the current situation is regarding QC.

If its a major amount if money to come back i always submit a ticket as soon as i can so that if it does not track then it should get looked at in pretty good time! I did have to wait 6 months after i started my lloyds car insurance before i got that paid to me and that was 'added' for a very long time. Why dont you give them an email and ask what you can do or why you have not been paid!

Original Poster

Thanks. Regarding GUS, I submitted a ticket months ago and heard nothing except they had sent it to the merchant.

I've set-up another ticket so hopefully I'll get a reply.

Shengis;1372487

With the GUS one you may be outside the timescale, but what you need to … With the GUS one you may be outside the timescale, but what you need to do is submit a ticket. With the Choices one, the chances of it getting paid are near non existent. I've got one on my account that's tracked at £2 but then they had financial troubles. Not sure what the current situation is regarding QC.

Shengis you have changed your avatar. Is that YOU..:w00t:

marshallka;1373040

Shengis you have changed your avatar. Is that YOU..:w00t:

No but its pretty close.:?

By the way, I once drank a bottle of Buckfast, damn stuff nearly gave me a heart attack. Evil manky stuff so it is.

Original Poster

Shengis;1373064

No but its pretty close.:?By the way, I once drank a bottle of Buckfast, … No but its pretty close.:?By the way, I once drank a bottle of Buckfast, damn stuff nearly gave me a heart attack. Evil manky stuff so it is.

Don't the Scots refer to "Buckie" as breakfast? ;-)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Are these two things distinctly different to you?30115
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764501
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …87148
      4. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)2226

See more discussions