Groups
    EXPIRED

Quidco Question

I know there is a thread for "everything quidco" but using search I cant find it.

How do I actually withdraw money from Quidco? I can information saying they pay via Paypal/BACS etc, but not how you actually withdraw he cash?

8 Comments

its done automatically once a month

Original Poster

How though? I have not given them any payment details?

Original Poster

ah never mind, I see in my settings I can change my payment details.

If I select none, will it just store it in quidco for me?

i'd better check mine out

]Quidco Thread :thumbsup:

Yes, until you specify some payment details it stores in quidco. After you've entered your bank details it takes around 10 days to work so you'll probably miss this months payment as they were usually pay on the last day of the month automatically, regardless of how much is your account as received.

Annie1508;3584361

Yes, until you specify some payment details it stores in quidco. After … Yes, until you specify some payment details it stores in quidco. After you've entered your bank details it takes around 10 days to work so you'll probably miss this months payment as they were usually pay on the last day of the month automatically, regardless of how much is your account as received.

thanks, i hadn't entered any bank details:oops:now have to wait 10 days like you say, not too worried tho', nice little bonus when i do get it:thumbsup:

Admin

Quidco thread is in my signature links
    Locking this one up

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4522114
    2. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?2546
    3. How long do we think it’ll be until USB C is considered as safe and univers…66
    4. Sonos says let us spy or your stereo will not work77

See more discussions