Quidco question

Found 17th Dec 2017Edited by:"sydney2"
Hello, can someone explain what does it mean 'dormant user claimed credit' with quidco payment.
Thank you for reply. Does it mean they take your 💰 away
Community Updates
Ask
6 Comments
Is that not when an amount is unclaimed for a long period of time and basically the account owner can claim the money i.e quidco can claim it back ?

I'd contact Quidco and they can probably sort this out for you..
Possibly a third party has somehow claimed your cashback and quidco can't do nowt about it , had this myself if it's the same thing
I'd recommend using a incognito tab next time or use topcashback in future
I've had this a few times with quidco with car and house insurance
Also had to many failed payouts with quidco
I've raised claims but they are not interested so don't use them anymore
bingebunny29 m ago

Is that not when an amount is unclaimed for a long period of time and …Is that not when an amount is unclaimed for a long period of time and basically the account owner can claim the money i.e quidco can claim it back ? I'd contact Quidco and they can probably sort this out for you..

Oh I never knew that. I’ve not claimed any money from my account and never faced with the above message
pricesavvy6 m ago

Oh I never knew that. I’ve not claimed any money from my account and never …Oh I never knew that. I’ve not claimed any money from my account and never faced with the above message

Seen a lot of things in the papers etc over the years about similar things..
That's just my thought, I could be wrong?

Personally I really haven't had any problems with any cash back and as soon as it's ready to claim I chuck it in to a paypal account and leave it there until I need it

Hope you can sort it, they have a live chat available tomorrow or you can email/ call them, see what they can do for you x
deleted1597344
Bradleigh3 h, 53 m ago

Possibly a third party has somehow claimed your cashback and quidco can't …Possibly a third party has somehow claimed your cashback and quidco can't do nowt about it , had this myself if it's the same thingI'd recommend using a incognito tab next time or use topcashback in futureI've had this a few times with quidco with car and house insuranceAlso had to many failed payouts with quidcoI've raised claims but they are not interested so don't use them anymore

Never had an issue myself and have over £500 in my Quidco account, maybe I should move it to PayPal then just in case. I take it PayPal don’t charge you for using it, or do the sneaky buggers take a % ?
Hey Sydney, can I check how this got resolved for you? Got the same thing myself!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions