Quidco Question

Posted 25th Feb
Not sure if I’m missing something but when looking at your Quidco statement how can you tell what is to be claimed ? Looking at mind everything is either tracked or confirmed (or declined) so it’s not obvious which transactions I have already claimed l.

TCB statuses seem much clearer in terms of pending, confirmed, payable and claimed
Community Updates
Ask
6 Comments
Not sure what device you're using as that might change it, but when you look via PC it says "paid" in green letters above each estimated payment date when the payment has already been sent to you.
Psychobunni25/02/2020 17:52

Not sure what device you're using as that might change it, but when you …Not sure what device you're using as that might change it, but when you look via PC it says "paid" in green letters above each estimated payment date when the payment has already been sent to you.

Mmm, wonder if that’s it then as I’m using the app on an iPhone :/
Hi If something is confirmed, you will have been paid that into your account.
The only exception to this would be claims, which can take up to 30 days for the funds to clear through. You can check to see what payments you have received here : quidco.com/pay…nt/

If you ever want someone to take a look you can contact me personally at Joseph@Quidco.com
Quidco_Rep27/02/2020 13:55

Hi If something is confirmed, you will have been paid that into your …Hi If something is confirmed, you will have been paid that into your account. The only exception to this would be claims, which can take up to 30 days for the funds to clear through. You can check to see what payments you have received here : https://www.quidco.com/payments/statement/ If you ever want someone to take a look you can contact me personally at Joseph@Quidco.com

Thanks for the reply, so if everything confirmed has been paid into my account should the tracked and balance amounts not be the same or is there another status that isn’t showing ?
Bobster-cyw27/02/2020 16:55

Thanks for the reply, so if everything confirmed has been paid into my …Thanks for the reply, so if everything confirmed has been paid into my account should the tracked and balance amounts not be the same or is there another status that isn’t showing ?

The tracked amount would be the amount currently processing with the retailers and the balance amount the amount that is paid and available for withdrawal. If you want to drop me an email to Joseph@quidco.com I can check your account for you
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Discussions

Top Merchants