Found 7th Aug 2009
I did ask this question on the proper quidco thread, but everytime I visit there's tumble weed blowing through there, lol. So I'll just paste it here and hope for an answer.

Hi, I was wondering if anyone can answer me this. I recently did a switch of my utilities through quidco. All went well and I've been paid. I noticed in the small print that you only get paid for utility switches if your account is set to pay you by BACS, which mine is, but I'm wondering if I can now switch it (since I've already been paid) to pay me to my Paypal as I'd prefer the money there.

Any help appreciated

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
7 Comments

No idea, why don't you contact quidco and ask them?

Original Poster

civms47;5955683

No idea, why don't you contact quidco and ask them?

Because I've contacted them about things in the past and either got no response or a useless one, was hoping to get an answer here from people with experience of the situation.

What's the problem if you've already got the money? I don't think that Quidco can take it back.

As a matter of interest though, why would anyone voluntarily use Paypal? They're the Ryanair of the banking system. :roll:

Original Poster

Sorry, when I say I've been paid, I mean in my quidco account. The money hasn't been paid to my bank yet as I set a minimum amount. So the money tracked, validated then got paid to my quidco, now I'm wondering if it's ok to pay it to my paypal?

Original Poster

tony_s1;5955710

As a matter of interest though, why would anyone voluntarily use Paypal? … As a matter of interest though, why would anyone voluntarily use Paypal? They're the Ryanair of the banking system. :roll:

Because I want to buy something on ebay. If I have the money paid to my bank I'll spend it and not buy what I need to get from ebay... lol

OP you can change it yourself just go into My Settings and in Payment Method select the button to PayPal provide your PayPal email address and save Remember any payment over £50 must be via BACS. :thumbsup:

Original Poster

timber;5955781

OP you can change it yourself just go into My Settings and in Payment … OP you can change it yourself just go into My Settings and in Payment Method select the button to PayPal provide your PayPal email address and save Remember any payment over £50 must be via BACS. :thumbsup:

Ahh, that answers my question.

The utilities switch said it only paid out if my account was set to BACS (which it was), but I was hoping to change now it has actually paid to my quidco, lol

Never mind, thanks for your help guys.

Repfest.... :-D
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769295
    2. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604800
    3. Help Feed a Homeless Animal for Free1608652
    4. Coming up to bonfire night ...2128

See more discussions