Found 26th Nov 2009
hey guys, i've tried to sign upto quidco numberous times and it just will not work for me or even my brother can't get it to work any idea's ???? (will be repped)

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
17 Comments

what doesnt work? the registration or the actual cashback process?

Don't delete cookies

What do you mean?

Won't it let you sign up?

Can I suggest you try topcashback instead? See if that works. And they don't withhold the annual £5.....

t1nker;7017159

Can I suggest you try topcashback instead? See if that works. And they … Can I suggest you try topcashback instead? See if that works. And they don't withhold the annual £5.....

+1, pm me

Original Poster

*roosterpots*;7017658

+1, pm me and ill send you my link but will be tomorrow now as im off to … +1, pm me and ill send you my link but will be tomorrow now as im off to bed

Were you speaking to me then mate or?

and cheers all for the response rep coming your ways

Banned

rooster ide remove that post before its seen

Original Poster

people, do i have to purchase goods through quidco to recieve the cashback?

Banned

ScRiVs;7017971

people, do i have to purchase goods through quidco to recieve the … people, do i have to purchase goods through quidco to recieve the cashback?

yes, how else do you think it tracks - lol

sign in, click on merchant then away you go, i use a different browser to buy from, as if you have visited shop before it can stop things tracking, unless you always clear your cookies

Original Poster

sassie;7017992

yes, how else do you think it tracks - lolsign in, click on merchant then … yes, how else do you think it tracks - lolsign in, click on merchant then away you go, i use a different browser to buy from, as if you have visited shop before it can stop things tracking, unless you always clear your cookies

lol alright alright! i'm new to this, what do you mean by clearing my cookies? :roll::? sorry lol...

HMV doesn't seem to be working ?

Neither is JD sports wtf??? it's just linking me to another tab which is "(untitled)"

edit after edit!!! lol my brother just said it wasn't working because it didn't work on mozilla firefox browser when we tried, can anyone confirm that it works on firefox now ??? Cheers

Banned

ScRiVs;7018063

lol alright alright! i'm new to this, what do you mean by clearing my … lol alright alright! i'm new to this, what do you mean by clearing my cookies? :roll::? sorry lol...

cookies are things that stay on comp, they remember sites and stuff (sorry not very techie minded) so you need to clear them if say you have clicked through from here to see something, then decide oh i want to buy that, and go to quidco to buy, the cookies will track from this site, meaning hukd will get the referall fee and quidco wont, so nothing back to you

sorry if that makes no sense, thats why i use IE for normal browsing, but should i see something i want to buy i use firefox browser so dont have to worry about cookies

Banned

working here fine, you havent got your securty settings to high have you

ScRiVs;7018063

lol alright alright! i'm new to this, what do you mean by clearing my … lol alright alright! i'm new to this, what do you mean by clearing my cookies? :roll::? sorry lol...HMV doesn't seem to be working ?Neither is JD sports wtf??? it's just linking me to another tab which is "(untitled)"edit after edit!!! lol my brother just said it wasn't working because it didn't work on mozilla firefox browser when we tried, can anyone confirm that it works on firefox now ??? Cheers

Just tried ie and firefox... both fine also HMV & JD Sports ok.

Original Poster

sassie;7018154

working here fine, you havent got your securty settings to high have you

cuzzy;7018176

Just tried ie and firefox... both fine also HMV & JD Sports ok.

It's working through IE but not firefox ? :thinking:

Just checked firefox settings and theres no high to low security setting option? :thinking:

sorry if im a bit dull lol:)

ScRiVs;7018229

It's working through IE but not firefox ? :thinking:Just checked firefox … It's working through IE but not firefox ? :thinking:Just checked firefox settings and theres no high to low security setting option? :thinking:sorry if im a bit dull lol:)

In Firefox, click on tools...options...privacy...make sure "accept cookies from sites" is ticked.

Original Poster

cuzzy;7018328

In Firefox, click on tools...options...privacy...make sure "accept … In Firefox, click on tools...options...privacy...make sure "accept cookies from sites" is ticked.

Yep just did that mate (it was already set as that anyway) yet it still doesnt work :x

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
  1. Free money and competition entry @ Circle12
  2. Free flights to Europe711
  3. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition56522
  4. Free Soap & Glory Bath Bomb (High Score)44

See more discussions