Found 8th May 2007
how does it work?! after looking all over the website I could not find a basic explanation of the process...

I am trying to order with sportsdirect.com now and I went thorugh the link to sportsdirect on the quidco website but there is no discount marked on the basket...so where will I get the discount and how will they know to give it to me? :SS

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
3 Comments

Sloth/Mod

Read the sticky above this thread, all the answers are in there. :thumbsup:

The discount is given to you in quidco, they recieve the money from the company (sportsdirect.com) for refeering you to the website and then after about a month or two the transaction should be tracked and paid to you. You then have to set up a payment method e.g. paypal or cheque. Remember to clear your cookies before making a transaction through quidco to increase the chance it will track. Hope that helped

and it takes a while for the transaction to track. Usually tracked by the next day. Quite new to this too and your totally right the Quidco site does not explain how it works. I thought there was no way all you had to do was click through quidco link for the transaction to track ... but it really is that simple :-D.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247650
    2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428114655
    3. Anyone else bored of video gaming2643
    4. The ultimate Sunday roast only £5.46 for 4 people at ASDA21113

See more discussions