Found 14th Mar 2011
OK I have found a link to an 18mth contract for iPhone4 with Voda for £45 mth and free phone, 900 mins, unltd text, 750MB Data. All that is more than enough for me. Quidco however are offering £150 cashback on Voda contracts, but if I go through the Quidco link and browse the Voda website that deal is not available. My question is this:

If I clear all my cookies etc etc, go to quidco, then use their link to Voda, then copy and paste this other link that has the offer I put on it, will it track?

Ta

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
5 Comments

i tryed something simular and it did not track worth a try

if i go to voda direct i get same as via quidco £89 for iphone4 on tarif you state, so not sure how you getting up as free

were did you find the link?

OP - I've done that many times for SMALL value items and Quidco HAS tracked...

The only other suggestion I have is add the phone to your basket and then close everything. Then go through quidco and it should keep them there...

Even if its tracks, Voda can be the slowest of all the networks to pay out. I've only ever done one contract with them and that took 2 years to pay out. Don't hold your breath. . .
Edited by: "steve1221" 14th Mar 2011
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition75856
    2. E: 22/09 (+6) Win £40,000, a BMW X4 and a Gadget Bundle with Good Morning B…88
    3. Magazine competitions - Issue 43 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk55
    4. Win free gin for a year99

See more discussions