Quidco question: Buying a Laptop from Currys

Found 30th Oct 2009
Hi,

I have to buy a laptop for my wife... Going through quidco, I am getting a 5% discount on Currys + 3% Cashback... Wondering If I will get quidco if I login to Currys website using my Wife's account details and her address and pay using one of her credit cards on file and have it reserved

thanks

6 Comments

as i understand it, so long as you click thru from your quidco account, the tracking cookie will work regardless of del addy or payment details

JayIce;6739516

as i understand it, so long as you click thru from your quidco account, … as i understand it, so long as you click thru from your quidco account, the tracking cookie will work regardless of del addy or payment details

correct, ive done this before.

Write down the time and date that you clicked through to quidco, just in case it doesn't track.

I've found this to be helpful on a few occasions.

Also, print out confirmation of purchase from Curry, as you will need a transaction number if you are to submit an enquiry at a later date.

would also like to say that topcashback are offering upto an xtra 10% on all cashback til xmas

Keep in mind...

QuidCo

In order to validate your cashback with Currys Reserve & Collect you will … In order to validate your cashback with Currys Reserve & Collect you will need to manually supply us with the order number in the format 2210evq and the receipt number in the format 012569 from your store pickup receipt. The form to do this will be available through your 'Earnings' page once your initial Currys transaction has tracked.

Original Poster

cheers guys... thanks a lot. all sorted
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Quidco Snow me the money Competition881166
    2. Win a luxury five-star break for two in London at the Capital Hotel, Knight…33
    3. OnePlus 5T International Giveaway! Gleam22
    4. telegraph/BA/visittobago comp - win a holiday in tobago22

See more discussions