Quidco Question - "Claim Raised"

Found 4th Jul 2011
i recentely made 2 bookings to goto florida next year with virgin, neither one of the transactions tracked in quidco so i raised a ticket with them and it has appeared in my account as "claim raised" this was around 4 weeks ago, how long does it take to change status, will it change status? ie become "confirmed" before being paid or is it a wild guess?

cheers
Community Updates
Misc
12 Comments
Ages. Im still waiting for one to track from the middle of may.
Quidco

Topcashback
gavjbrown

Quidco :(Topcashback

well i have only used TCB twice only recently, my mobile phone contract tracked & paid in 3 months.. my partners one has been left "awaiting contact from retailer" for around 3 months now.. you cant do anything apart from "nudge" them
You may get it just in time to take on holiday if you're lucky.

Still got one which has said "claim raised" for over a year and others going back months. Not that surprising really, seems I have to raise a claim for most things these days
Could take up to a year,so i was told.

Mines been claim raised 10 months
Edited by: "timtom13" 4th Jul 2011
timtom13

Could take up to a year,so i was told.Mines been claim raised 10 months

great! - if i go under Activity and look at the transactions it says under updated "4th July 2011" but has changed in any shape or fashion, is that just for there purposes to say "well we looked but cant do anything" or you reckon they have done something but i just cant see it?
Never seen that,you will just after wait! and see.
ive had nothing but trouble with quidco last year i didnt get cash back for car insurance and its looking the same this year too
Did you ever get the claim then? In in a similar position now you see
Edited by: "RedBull1985" 8th Dec 2014
HOLY NECRO THREAD REVIVAL BATMAN!!!

oO
daaandeals1 h, 16 m ago

HOLY NECRO THREAD REVIVAL BATMAN!!!

Pm @Quidco , perhaps they can help you.
Post a comment
@
    Text