Groups

Quidco questions, just curious. Has anyone...

...been paid for Argos christmas £1 per day resevered items they didnt actually purchase or validate? I have been paid for all even though some I didnt buy/validate.

Also has anyone else not been paid for Marshall Ward (only)
    Thanks

7 Comments

Don't worry about it. I've been paid for a 3G mobile contact I cancelled within 24 hours of receiving it as it was ****.

i received one of the £1 quidco which was declined then changed to validated although have another one which was declined & an order for over £100 for home delivery from argos that they declined saying they had no record of it even though i had the item & a receipt :?

Original Poster

Just find it strange that you can get paid for things you havn't purchased and get declined on things you have. Curious about Marshall ward because I know a few people who have been declined on theirs and was wondering if it was a common occurance, in which case they should be removed. (Have stopped using them now because of this)

michelleleemoo;4377747

Just find it strange that you can get paid for things you havn't … Just find it strange that you can get paid for things you havn't purchased and get declined on things you have. Curious about Marshall ward because I know a few people who have been declined on theirs and was wondering if it was a common occurance, in which case they should be removed. (Have stopped using them now because of this)

i know :-( if they don't track without you having to put in an enquiry it's just luck if they pay out :whistling:
    although mecca games paid me £30 twice for opening an account & putting a tenner in :lol:

Banned

Aye, well. Marshall Ward's poo at the best of times.
    Advertising deals that don't exist.
    I wouldn't buy from them if it was going to save them from bankrupcy.

jheslop1;4377706

Don't worry about it. I've been paid for a 3G mobile contact I cancelled … Don't worry about it. I've been paid for a 3G mobile contact I cancelled within 24 hours of receiving it as it was ****.

probably not such a great idea to mention this on here...

never got the argos £1 and I validated it myself etc will receipt
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Free Codes from EGX44
      2. Does anyone have a Sky voucher code that they wont use?22
      3. Vodafone Broadband Issues22
      4. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force2340

See more discussions