Quidco reducing Amazon Bonus

Found 4th Sep 2015
This was a disappointing email to receive just now:

"As you're probably aware, by choosing to withdraw your Quidco cashback as an Amazon Gift Certificate you've benefited from a 6% Payout Bonus.

Please be advised that from Saturday, 12 September we'll be reducing the rate of this Payout Bonus to 2%. While the drop may come as a disappointment we're pleased to say there's still time to take advantage of the current higher rates."

Major benefit of being a "Premium" member seems to be disappearing, and with Beat my Price and higher Deliver Thresholds etc. if Amazon is behind this this may hurt them more than they expect.

Anyone else received this?
Community Updates
4 Comments
Quidco going down the pan in my opinion. Not used em in years
Didn't know about this change. Just logged into my account to withdraw my cashback at the higher reward for Amazon vouchers but it's only offering me the 2% figure despite the date having not passed.
Astec123

Didn't know about this change. Just logged into my account to withdraw my … Didn't know about this change. Just logged into my account to withdraw my cashback at the higher reward for Amazon vouchers but it's only offering me the 2% figure despite the date having not passed.

Are you a Premium (£5 a year fee) member? - rate for non-premium has always been 2% I think
I'm paying both £5 but I don't think I will now
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants