Quidco - reminder to check your old "tracked" transactions

Found 8th May
*Not sure if this is the correct category for this so please move if necessary*

I have had a few old tracked transactions in my Quidco account that have been going round & round in the "being processed" state. One was 5 months old and £175!..

Anyhow, I contacted Quidco instant Chat and asked what is going on as its been awhile since Quidco said I would be paid out.

I got the following answer from Quidco...

"I can see that this transaction has been approved by the retailer, so I'll arrange for the cashback to be paid in advance to you from our funds, and then we can recoup the payment when it arrives. Your cashback should be available to withdraw from your account within 72 hours"

Within a few minutes my transactions were confirmed and payment in my account :-)

Thought I would highlight this just in case anybody else has had cashback waiting like me.
Community Updates
11 Comments
Moved to misc, thanks
Quidco is run by a bunch of absolute cowboys.

I deleted my account after spending more time chasing payouts than I could have simply spent in work earning money.

I'm convinced they have a scam going on that will eventually get found out.

Avoid.
Dilithium50 m ago

Quidco is run by a bunch of absolute cowboys.I deleted my account after …Quidco is run by a bunch of absolute cowboys.I deleted my account after spending more time chasing payouts than I could have simply spent in work earning money.I'm convinced they have a scam going on that will eventually get found out. Avoid.

[ hotukdeals.com/com…578 ]
fanpages9 m ago

[ https://www.hotukdeals.com/comments/permalink/33715578 ]

I'd also look at connections with Forbidden Planet..
The whole process with them(and tcb are not much better) feels decidedly antiquated

Checkoutsmart ftw
Dilithium4 h, 19 m ago

Quidco is run by a bunch of absolute cowboys.I deleted my account after …Quidco is run by a bunch of absolute cowboys.I deleted my account after spending more time chasing payouts than I could have simply spent in work earning money.I'm convinced they have a scam going on that will eventually get found out. Avoid.

Nothing wrong with quidco, had to chase a payment or two but have had no problem getting payouts at all. No reason to avoid it.
I find top cashback are quicker than quidco , but at the end of the day it's money for nothing so what is there to complain about?
I was with Quidco, then suddenly I had a number of transaction not paid out . I left them for TCP.

Channel referral is a cost which cuts the profit. Firms up the prices. The customer is the ultimate payer for the technology, operation and upkeep.
Is anyone left with Quidco?
I'm also another who doesn't use them anymore, after failed payouts. TCB on the other hand are much quicker.
I'm in minus balance with tcb somehow. Do they really expect me to pay for a membership fee from 5+ years ago for the 50p cashback I have linked to my account?

Quidco on the other hand nice and consistent and I'm £800 up.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions