Quidco saying no recent transactions and no merchant visits

10 replies
Found 2nd Jan 2010
Im new to quidco and i went thru their play link to purchase something on play.com recently and nothing showed up as tracking nor did anything show up merchant visits and this was on the 24th and still nothing. Now i have just booked something thru hotels.com and same problem. can someone shed somne light on this please? because as i previously mentioned im new to quidco so im not really sure about how it works.

Thankyou

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
10 Comments

Advise close your quidco account and switch to topcashback

MR1123

Advise close your quidco account and switch to topcashback

Quidco are crap.........steal all your money

Use TCB, no sub fees either and always tracks for me

Banned

Quidco = pants

hey thanks for the thread, just reminded me i'd got twentysquideroonies to request from tcb, whoo hoo

DLM

Quidco = pants

what you get cashback if you go through yr pants

Banned

michelleleemoo

I did buy some nice bras through TCB recently.

That reminds me I need to buy some panties to match

michelleleemoo

Depends on the pole

DLM

I did buy some nice bras through TCB recently.That reminds me I need to … I did buy some nice bras through TCB recently.That reminds me I need to buy some panties to match

tooooooooo
much
intimatinformation

now everyone knows yr drawers dont match

choc1969

Quidco are crap.........steal all your moneyUse TCB, no sub fees either … Quidco are crap.........steal all your moneyUse TCB, no sub fees either and always tracks for me

+1

Quidco are appalling to deal with.
They are very arrogant and aggressive to deal with in the (likely) event of a problem.
Topcashback on the other hand have been brilliant with non-tracking and other disputes, even offering to pay half on one item which didnt track at all.

To Summarise;

Quidco £5 a year, crap customer service, unreliable tracking.
TopCashBack FREE! Excellent customer service, better but not 100% tracking reliability.

Its a no brainer.
Edited by: "50pEachwayJay" 3rd Jan 2011
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Add one, leave one game54415416
    2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)70561
    3. The PlayStation VR (PSVR) Thread861868
    4. word association Game74244894

See more discussions