Groups

Quidco seem to be paying out well this month -

got my £100 for churchill insurance -just before it dropped
    also got betfair and paddy power
    i did have a bit of bother over churchill - never go with them again
    the dog doesnt say Yes - he says i need all your details from previous insurance - not copies - pain in the @ss

but im happy now
    hope you got yours!!

19 Comments

Wonder if i am the only one who checks Quidco a lot in the last few days of the month and hopes more things turn to received? :P

How much is Churchill at now?

Original Poster

dontdothatagain;2446222

How much is Churchill at now?

it isnt on quidco now - i was lucky:thumbsup:

My dad got it too.

Just had £82 myself. And got another £130 lined up for the end of July.

WOW, how do you get so much?

just had a 205 quid pay out, waiting for it to drop into my account next week.

My dad will be get 3 times that

naksa;2446491

WOW, how do you get so much?

Two lots of Car Insurance, and switching to Scottish Power for gas and elec.

agreed, virgin media payed out on 30th of June! just waiting for it in my bank account

Sounds like everyone will have full pockets this summer!

Churchill declined my payment, took insurance out late April and they were still on site into May

£100..

Got virgin bingo and two o2 ones to £130 coming into my account

Another £30 in mine.

How?..

dontdothatagain;2447301

How?..

By getting insurance you get pretty high cashbacks. By changing you gas or electricity supplier - save money on bills and get paid by quidco for the pleasure - look up uswitch on quidco. If you are on contract mobile and it's out of contract and up for renewal, take out a new contract and port your number, you get about £35 from e2save. Spending money online. Doing the free money clicks and deals - it's quite easy for it to all add up if you do lots of online shopping and surfing.
    If you shop a lot on ebay - get a topcashback account. You get 40% of the final end fees the seller gets charged back. It all adds up.

100.97 this month for me.

What are the free money clicks ?
    I got £129 of Quidco this month
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3741455
      2. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…2174
      3. TEKKEN goes mobile (iOS/Andorid)22
      4. WHY CANT I JUST TYPE IN THE TEXT BOX33

See more discussions