Expired

Quidco Snow me the money Competition

Found 1st Nov 2017Edited by:"shabbird"
This has just started. 25k up for grabs.

Quidco Home Page. Need to wait for the bottom bar to load and Opt in.

2820618-SS8Fv.jpg
Snow Me The Money 2017

Terms and conditions
OverviewSnow Me The Money starts at 11:00am, 1 November and closes on 23:59pm, 23 November 2017.Quidco members must opt into the Snow Me The Money promotion in order to view clues, collect tokens, secure entry into the Super Draw and to win ‘Instant Win’ prizes.No purchase is necessary.Super Draw prizes as follows: 1st place - £5,000 cashInstant Win prizes as follows: £50 x 50 = £2,500 / £25 x 100 = £2,500 / £10 x 250 = £2,500 / £5 x 500 = £2,500 / £1 x 2500 = £2,500 / 50p x 5000 = £2,500 / 20p x 12,500 = £2,500 / 10p x 25,000 = £2,500Instant win cash prizes will be allotted to the accounts of winning members by 24 December 2017Uses of personal data received by Quidco in the course of the promotion are subject to Quidco's data protection policy.Collecting a Snow Me The Money token (‘instant win’ or otherwise) secures a single entry into the Super Draw.The Snow Me The Money Super Draw will be conducted on 1 December.The winner of the Snow Me The Money Super Draw will be contacted within 7 days of the close of the contest via private message / registered email address.A cash prize (value £5,000) will be allotted to the winning Quidco member’s account within 30 days of contact being made between the two parties.The prize winner unconditionally agrees (as a condition of accepting any prize) to: (a) the use of their name and disclosure of their county of residence; and (b) co-operate with or participate in any other reasonable post-Snow Me The Money publicity.Where applicable, the decision of the judges is final based on the criteria set out in the promotion and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision.Please do not sign up for multiple Quidco accounts in order to partake in the Snow Me The Money promotion. Anyone caught cheating by searching for Santa Tracker tokens using multiple accounts will be disqualified.Use of scripts or other automated methods will result in disqualification.Rules subject to change without notice.Entry is open to residents of the UK except employees (and their families) of Quidco and any other companies associated with the competition.
Community Updates
Competitions
Top comments
1st November (Wed) ... First clue is Topshop and Zalando . 2x PDE for me. grrrrrrrrrrrr
2nd November (Thurs).. Thomas Cook and Made.com
3rd November (Fri).. GAP and Lookfantastic
4th November (Sat).. Boots and Cineworld
5th November (Sun)..Holland and Barrett and MyProtein
6th November (Mon) ..Thorntons and Halfords
7th November (Tue).. Ao.com and Asos
8th November (Wed)..notonthehighstreet.com and Fitflop (FIT FLOP)
9th November (Thur)..Disney Store and Thomas Cook Airlines
10 November (Fri).. Mothercare and Marks and Spencer
11 November (Sat)..Ebuyer and Accor Hotels
12 November (Sun)..Microsoft and Feelunique
13 November (Mon)..Expedia and Toys R us
14 November (Tue)..American Express British Airways Credit Card and New Look
15 November (Wed).. Hotel Chocolat and Very
16 November (Thurs)..Boohoo and Evans Cycles
17 November (Fri).. Missguided and Ao.com
18 November (Sat)..Fragrance Direct and The Works
19 November (Sun)..Zavvi and Argos
20 November (Mon).Hotels.com and Nike
21 November (Tue)..Radley and Schuh
22 November (Wed).Razer UK and Joules
23 November (Thurs).. Hughes and House of Fraser

Thanks everyone for taking part. Quidco had turned off the game 6 hours early.
Good luck in the main Prize Draw.
Edited by: "shabbird" 23rd Nov 2017
I can't believe it!
32352087-knb91.jpg Im ecstatic!!!
woop woop 10p on the works and 10p on fragrance direct who is coming round to pick me up ,i just fainted lol
Edited by: "missismop" 18th Nov 2017
You guyss!! I'm gonna miss you guys, hopefully there's another comp going on very soon and we can all come together again
32520109-rBh63.jpg
Edited by: "LeahsMintytoutou" 23rd Nov 2017
1538 Comments
1st November (Wed) ... First clue is Topshop and Zalando . 2x PDE for me. grrrrrrrrrrrr
2nd November (Thurs).. Thomas Cook and Made.com
3rd November (Fri).. GAP and Lookfantastic
4th November (Sat).. Boots and Cineworld
5th November (Sun)..Holland and Barrett and MyProtein
6th November (Mon) ..Thorntons and Halfords
7th November (Tue).. Ao.com and Asos
8th November (Wed)..notonthehighstreet.com and Fitflop (FIT FLOP)
9th November (Thur)..Disney Store and Thomas Cook Airlines
10 November (Fri).. Mothercare and Marks and Spencer
11 November (Sat)..Ebuyer and Accor Hotels
12 November (Sun)..Microsoft and Feelunique
13 November (Mon)..Expedia and Toys R us
14 November (Tue)..American Express British Airways Credit Card and New Look
15 November (Wed).. Hotel Chocolat and Very
16 November (Thurs)..Boohoo and Evans Cycles
17 November (Fri).. Missguided and Ao.com
18 November (Sat)..Fragrance Direct and The Works
19 November (Sun)..Zavvi and Argos
20 November (Mon).Hotels.com and Nike
21 November (Tue)..Radley and Schuh
22 November (Wed).Razer UK and Joules
23 November (Thurs).. Hughes and House of Fraser

Thanks everyone for taking part. Quidco had turned off the game 6 hours early.
Good luck in the main Prize Draw.
Edited by: "shabbird" 23rd Nov 2017
Yay first time I beat ILUGTC

32346564-dX8dC.jpg
click on "Bonus Super Draw Entry" then click on both FB and Twitter for 20 extra PDE's
won 50p at zalando and pde at topshop
cainer12 m ago

click on "Bonus Super Draw Entry" then click on both FB and Twitter for 20 …click on "Bonus Super Draw Entry" then click on both FB and Twitter for 20 extra PDE's

Nice one cainer. Just going through. Are we searching for the sacks or just the daily clues.
shabbird1 m ago

Nice one cainer. Just going through. Are we searching for the sacks or …Nice one cainer. Just going through. Are we searching for the sacks or just the daily clues.

just 2 daily clues reveal the magic
orig6 m ago

just 2 daily clues reveal the magic

aah thanks.. woohooo no searching
Thank you.
Never played this before, or is this the first of its kind? Anyway its less time consuming than tcb.... gud Luk peeps
Edited by: "saraye" 1st Nov 2017
Thanks Shabs
Just won £25. Pleased as punch now
Cakeboy798 m ago

wow nice one.
Cakeboy7915 m ago

thats probably more than the rest of us won combined on the TCB comp lol,
well done
Does this play the same as tcb? Daily clue and random retailers?
shabbird2 h, 52 m ago

1st November (Wed) ... First clue is Topshop and Zalando . 2x PDE for me. …1st November (Wed) ... First clue is Topshop and Zalando . 2x PDE for me. grrrrrrrrrrrr

yeah same for me x
Stewie8424 m ago

Does this play the same as tcb? Daily clue and random retailers?

i dont think there are any random prizes, just the 2 every day that they give clues for
shabbird3 h, 3 m ago

Yay first time I beat ILUGTC [Image]

what did you google to find that Gif... dancing Chimp?
cainer18 m ago

what did you google to find that Gif... dancing Chimp?

lol probably happy
2 PDEs for me too
daffers2 h, 32 m ago

Thanks Shabs

i actually found it first but shabs is welcome to it
Cheers, just won £25
MrBobsy1 m ago

Cheers, just won £25

wow nice one.
Just won £1 🏻
cudsy1 m ago

Just won £1 🏻

get a ten pence mixup for that lol. nice one
orig1 h, 35 m ago

Thanks Orig
orig1 h, 49 m ago

Didn't know what you meant but missed a page on the topcashback comp thread. Thought I was the first person
to find it grrrrrrrr but you and cainer were discussing it well before me.
Hey guys, saw a few of you had commented on the other thread about my dogs operation today so thought I'd just write it here as I was coming here next. He's home and he's ok, whining quite abit but he'll be fine by tomorrow hopefully. They also didn't sew his eye shut so that's much better for him bk on Friday to check how hes healing. Fingers crossed this will be it when it's healed. Don't know how long it will be till then bbut Alfie will be so happy when the cone finally comes off
@orig@shabbird@jfkm
Edited by: "LeahsMintytoutou" 1st Nov 2017
LeahsMintytoutou18 m ago

Hey guys, saw a few of you had commented on the other thread about my dogs …Hey guys, saw a few of you had commented on the other thread about my dogs operation today so thought I'd just write it here as I was coming here next. He's home and he's ok, whining quite abit but he'll be fine by tomorrow hopefully. They also didn't sew his eye shut so that's much better for him bk on Friday to check how hes healing. Fingers crossed this will be it when it's healed. Don't know how long it will be till then bbut Alfie will be so happy when the cone finally comes off @orig @shabbird @jfkm

wee alfie the dude and is as tuff as old boots, i know ur worried leah but he's a fighta
Yeah I won again !
32349221-ZueCa.jpg

20p
32349221-ie4tO.jpg
Cakeboy794 h, 35 m ago

Cool not a bad start
Wongy1102 m ago

Yeah I won again ![Image] 20p[Image]

Lady luck is shining down on u wongy
Yay won £25 from Zalando and £1 from Topshop
LeahsMintytoutou40 m ago

Hey guys, saw a few of you had commented on the other thread about my dogs …Hey guys, saw a few of you had commented on the other thread about my dogs operation today so thought I'd just write it here as I was coming here next. He's home and he's ok, whining quite abit but he'll be fine by tomorrow hopefully. They also didn't sew his eye shut so that's much better for him bk on Friday to check how hes healing. Fingers crossed this will be it when it's healed. Don't know how long it will be till then bbut Alfie will be so happy when the cone finally comes off @orig @shabbird @jfkm

Thats great news he has had his treatment. Speedy recovery and hope he gets healed very quickly.
fluffykitty792 m ago

Yay won £25 from Zalando and £1 from Topshop

wow buy a lottery ticket tonight. Must be your lucky day.
Wongy1107 m ago

Yeah I won again ![Image] 20p[Image]

Nice one Wongy.
£1 won, more in one click than weeks of clicking on TCB
Woohoo!

20p.
Wicked! Won 20p and £5

OMG....and now £10

32350307-HPach.jpg
Edited by: "superspeedy" 2nd Nov 2017
Grrr to all those who have won decent amounts! Think me and Shabbird may have lousy luck in this one too
Thanks, I couldn't place the retailer and was waiting for some one to start a thread. Won £10. I didn't even win 10p on TCB.
Edited by: "Weggie" 1st Nov 2017
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants