Expired

Quidco Ticket auto closed / Earning declined by Argos

Found 15th Jan 2009
I reserved and bought item from Argos, provided all the details to Quidco TX, date/time etc etc.
Quidco even showed the date of the login/transaction to Argos on the day.

My ticket was autoclosed by Quidco saying cant track! no comment to me to provide proof e.g receipt etc. Just an autoclose and cant be bothered by Quidco!

Well dodgy! Has anyone else had a problem with Argos and Quidco?

9 Comments

Banned

yep, mine never tracked, enquiry now been declined by argos

Original Poster

Thats well dodgy as you provide everything they ask for, they have evidence of log on/transaction etc yet they still decline.

worse still Quidco closes ticket automaticaly so I cant even scan the receipt and pass to them!

its only a trivial amount but the principle stands - Any other cashback sites that dont do this?

Original Poster

sassie;4076810

yep, mine never tracked, enquiry now been declined by argos

Did you get your declined message today? maybe Quidoc/Argos auto declined everyone to save money in this credit crunch!?

:P

Banned

mine was an enquiry and autoclosed, so have put in a ticket - lol im sure i read somewhere this had happened to lots

P.s yes it iwas today, personally i think quidco needs to get their acts together, they have sureshop merchants declining transactions and then say theres nothing they can do, all sureshop means is they reply in a certain time or quidco pay ya, so of course they reply within the time and decline ya, so both merchant and quidco get out of it

Original Poster

Mine was a ticket Im sure!

I had a similar problem with Currys - you just keep at Quidco to reinstate your claim and resubmit all the details to them to give them chance to sort it.

In the end, after something like 4 months of messing about, I got my £4.39 or whatever - it was the principle! :lol:

Banned

scimitar;4076918

Mine was a ticket Im sure!

did it ever track to begin with? tickets are usually for after the enquiry aint they

Banned

moob;4076933

I had a similar problem with Currys - you just keep at Quidco to … I had a similar problem with Currys - you just keep at Quidco to reinstate your claim and resubmit all the details to them to give them chance to sort it.In the end, after something like 4 months of messing about, I got my £4.39 or whatever - it was the principle! :lol:

9 months later im still waiting on one, so no it doesnt always happen, they say once declined the merchant is under no obligation to relook at it

Admin

Please post these queries in the Quidco thread hotukdeals.com/ite…ot/

Thanks

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
  1. Massive reductions on PSVR units - UK next?67
  2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7771897
  3. PlayStation VR is the number 1 selling product on Amazon right now1638
  4. Without saying how old you are, Name one thing from your childhood someone …70119

See more discussions