Quidco Transaction problem

Hi Guys,

Bought my AA breakdown ages ago now, was supposed to be paid 2 months ago, didnt, supposed to get paid last month, didnt, and now its rolled over to supposdly get paid at the end of this month, so i dont believe it will (im WELL miffed off) so i want to do an enquiry, cant seem to find anywhere on there though, in the 7ish months ive been on there never had to do one.

So could someone please provide the link, much appreciated ;-)

6 Comments

Admin

Click "earnings" then "missing enquiry" Then "Submit a missing enquiry"

x

But there is no need to put an enquiry in!

It has tracked, its on your earnings screen and therefore is not missing. You just need to email and ask if your so concerned.

I have had the same problem with Barclays home and Barclays car insurance but mine is not even showing on my account. When you submit an earnings enquiry they don't send you any sort of email in reply and tell you to wait 90 days before you cantact them again. Why?

Original Poster

highguyuk

But there is no need to put an enquiry in!It has tracked, its on your … But there is no need to put an enquiry in!It has tracked, its on your earnings screen and therefore is not missing. You just need to email and ask if your so concerned.

Thanks for that, how do i email them, i feel so stupid, but in the 7 months ive been a member ive never had to as everything else has gone fine :giggle:

Original Poster

Sorted, ive contacted them

Good Luck
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763958
    2. Better watch out for these...912
    3. so sick of this summer weather enough .......1930
    4. GOT Leaks again514

See more discussions