QuidCo URGENT

Found 17th Feb 2007
Hi

Ppl just ordered a phone via quidco on the 3 network, however does that mean I shouldnt clean the cookies after I order the phone?

If I do clear the cookies does this mean it can't be tracked?

Could you let me know please.

Many Thanks

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
11 Comments

The idea of clearing your cookies is that you do it before your purchase. When you go to the three web site via quidco this will register as your first time to that site, if you have been on that site before then you will already have a three "cookie" on your computer. This could stop three paying quidco and thus paying you.

Any one confirm this???

Confirmed.

A lot of HUKDers have downloaded a seperate web browser that they use just for Quidco. For instance i use mozilla for my usual browsing but any purchases i make on Quidco i use OPERA which is a free browser.

I have seen that others use other downloaded programs but im not sure what they are.

col

Confirmed.

Thanks col:-D

Yeap... you should clear cookies 'before' going thru Quidco. This will allow Quidco to track cashback payment to your account.

Once the transaction is complete, you can clear cookies if you wish.

This is the first I knew of this! I ordered 2 phones this morning (not from '3'), but Quidco shows both payments have been tracked.

Does this mean it will be ok or not? (status is 'tracking')

Thanks!

pboreham

This is the first I knew of this! I ordered 2 phones this morning (not … This is the first I knew of this! I ordered 2 phones this morning (not from '3'), but Quidco shows both payments have been tracked.Does this mean it will be ok or not? (status is 'tracking')Thanks!

Don't worry mate, that's just an extra precaution to make sure Quidco does track the order but as long as it's come up on your records that Quidco has tracked your purchase, then it's all good :thumbsup:

Not really a deal request. Moved here for further discussion.

Original Poster

Hi ppl,

Thanks for your replies, accidentally cleared the cookies after the purchase was complete, don't ask how pleease lol...however it has tracked my cashback and my account says:

Tracked Added Validated Received Paid Declined Total
123.25 123.25
123.25 123.25

So is this alright? Will I still get the cashback?

Thanks

btw the £23.25 was for the PS3 I preorder not for the 3.

Your replies will be appreciated greatly

SkippyDoo

Hi ppl,Thanks for your replies, accidentally cleared the cookies after … Hi ppl,Thanks for your replies, accidentally cleared the cookies after the purchase was complete, don't ask how pleease lol...however it has tracked my cashback and my account says:Tracked Added Validated Received Paid Declined Total 123.25 123.25 123.25 123.25 So is this alright? Will I still get the cashback?Thanksbtw the £23.25 was for the PS3 I preorder not for the 3.Your replies will be appreciated greatly

Looks like it tracked no problems:thumbsup:

Original Poster

Merci Paul....Rep added...:thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text